Poll: 77% of Democrats with 4-Year Degrees Think Sex Not Determined at Birth (Gender Mega Thread)

DO_ilgkW4AUk1d0.jpg:large

Tip of the iceberg.

It's not just this case, there are multiple and increasingly frequent instances where this narrative is being pushed in public institutions with any dissent being aggressively quashed, as I'm sure you and anyone else reading this is well aware. Disingenuousness isn't cool, brah.
To be fair this case seems to be justified as the teacher was a religious nut with a history of misconduct, including telling children during lunch breaks in his "voluntary bible club" that gay marriage is wrong, bringing up religious topics in math class and refusing to not be a dick.
There is a reason you posted a screencap of a headline rather than an article. Sad.

Again, there is no way that there is a rule stating you have to use a gender pronoun in place if an actual name.

There are places where there are rules that state you have the preferred pronoun if indicated. That however does not usurp the place of a proper name.

You can't force someone to use a pronoun in place of a legal name.

You keep wanting to change the issue to something its not.

He used a pronoun, he used the "wrong" one, and publicly stated his objections to it.

That's what this is about. You don't have to like it.

left wing was about equality, now it's soy boys shit

Uhhh.... Yes? The conservative right absolutely does.
Uhhhh no they dont?

The conservative right wants to pass laws to restrict what people can wear in public and how they act? yeah youre gonna have to show evidence

Uhhhh no they dont?

The conservative right wants to pass laws to restrict what people can wear in public and how they act? yeah youre gonna have to show evidence

Are you serious? Conservatives are responsible for countless laws that restrict what people wear in pubic and how they act. You're completely ignorant if you don't know that.

Laws against women wearing things like bikinis in pubic were from conservatives

Attempted laws against people wearing burqas were from conservatives.

Alcohol restrictions on Sundays are because of church conservatives.

Sex toys are still illegal in a county next to me because of conservatives.

Nobody in this country infringes on other people's lives than conservatives. There are countless other examples I could provide. What laws did liberals try to pass like that?

Alcohol restrictions on Sundays are because of church conservatives.
That's a good thing though. If anything we should have more restrictions on alcohol.

You keep wanting to change the issue to something its not.

He used a pronoun, he used the "wrong" one, and publicly stated his objections to it.

That's what this is about. You don't have to like it.

He did it once and then apologized.

Then he used her proper name.

No harm no foul.

He did it once and then apologized.

Then he used her proper name.

No harm no foul.

incorrect.

and for the last time, he further refused to call the kid by the other pronoun.

its done. you're wrong. leave it.

incorrect.

and for the last time, he further refused to call the kid by the other pronoun.

its done. you're wrong. leave it.

I realize he used her name and not the other pronoun.

Again, no harm no foul.

Explain why calling a child by their actual name is wrong?

I realize he used her name and not the other pronoun.

Again, no harm no foul.

Explain why calling a child by their actual name is wrong?

its not. its just you moving the goal posts.

we're done. have a nice night.

its not. its just you moving the goal posts.

we're done. have a nice night.

I haven't.

This has clearly been the main point of my posts for this entire thread.

Sleep tight boo.

Try to practice some reading before you go off to la-la land.

If you are male and want to dress like a female and be called her I don't care.

Or female that dresses like a male and wants to be called him.

However that's all pretend and dress up unless you go the full steps.

So if your have a dick you still go to the men's changing rooms and if you don't you go to the woman's.

So if your have a dick you still go to the men's changing rooms and if you don't you go to the woman's.

But why? The picture on the wall shows a dress, not a vagina. It's much more distracting when you have Bailey Jay in the men's bathroom. It also leaves her open for harassment, while her being in the women's restroom puts nobody in danger.

I recognize not all individuals look as feminine as Bailey Jay... but... again.... those women being in the womens' restroom leaves much less danger than the alternative.

But why? The picture on the wall shows a dress, not a vagina. It's much more distracting when you have Bailey Jay in the men's bathroom. It also leaves her open for harassment, while her being in the women's restroom puts nobody in danger.

I recognize not all individuals look as feminine as Bailey Jay... but... again.... those women being in the womens' restroom leaves much less danger than the alternative.

Because showers and changing rooms and bathrooms go by plumbing not how you feel.

Women and girls should not be force to share changing rooms and showers with males. If you have a dick you are a male. I don't care if you have stuck on tits and wear a dress. If you want to share the locker room with the girls then get your plumbing to match.

Because showers and changing rooms and bathrooms go by plumbing not how you feel.

Women and girls should not be force to share changing rooms and showers with males. If you have a dick you are a male. I don't care if you have stuck on tits and wear a dress. If you want to share the locker room with the girls then get your plumbing to match.

But why? The potential for danger is higher on one side than the other. And unless you're checking dicks at the bathroom I'm not really sure how you're ensuring this.

You know transgenders and transvestites have been using the opposing restrooms for quite some time, correct?

Kafir means infidel in Arabic and -kun is a Japanese honorific generally used for males.

So in a sense it means "Mr.Infidel"

Ok that's what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure.

And yes, it's a widely thought conservative value that alcohol should be prohibited or restricted.

Ok that's what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure.
Familiar with Japanese honorifics are you? Good to know jgarner-san.
And yes, it's a widely thought conservative value that alcohol should be prohibited or restricted.
And they're right to do so, within limits.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back