Politics at the 2017 AMA's

The success and rise in popularity of people like Mark Dice is largely due to the nose dive into the cesspit of insanity, dogma and rabid intolerance that the left and so called 'liberals' have taken in recent years. The behavior exhibited at those music awards is actually a good example. Even Alex Jones has gained traction with some crossover, mainstream appeal by going after the SJW crowd. These people are so mental that they can make even him seem like he's on the side of reason.

This just isn't true.

On average, she was projected to win the popular vote by 3-5%. She won the popular vote by 3%.

She was given, on average on the day of the election, something like a 80% chance of winning. Saying that something is 80% likely to happen is not the same as saying it's 100% going to happen, and the 20% occurrence happening doesn't invalidate the predictive model.

I will say that the polling methodology often seemed to fail to consider voter suppression tactics at the state level and the (more qualitative) variable of voter enthusiasm, where Trump had the advantage over Clinton by several orders of magnitude.
So basically the experts get it wrong sometimes. I don't see or have a problem with that. This just isn't true can be applied to every expert field with various greater or lesser chances of it happening.

Tell me out of everything experts say, what truly is 100% of the time? As far as I'm concerned science or methodology will get you anywhere from 1% to 99%, not bad, but regardless whoop(es) still happen.

Tell me out of everything experts say, what truly is 100% of the time? As far as I'm concerned science or methodology will get you anywhere from 1% to 99%, not bad, but regardless whoop(es) still happen.

Okay, let's get specific.

Do you trust the overwhelming consensus of experts that say that the current GOP tax plan is the exact opposite of what the economy currently demands, will insufficiently fund government and drastically increase debt, and will have irreparable effects on the American economy and consumer?

What about antitrust? Do you trust the overwhelming consensus of experts on monopoly law that say that we should stop approving corporate consolidation because it's harming American consumers?

What about energy investment? Do you agree with industry experts that overwhelmingly agree that reinvestment in fossil fuel technologies is not a profitable long-term policy and that public investment in renewable energy is bound to have higher returns?

How about climate change? Do you agree that, to some degree, human actions are contributing to ecological disaster and can be lessened if not reversed by constraining the emissions and subsequently the profits of major polluters?

Do you trust the universal data that shows that drug testing welfare recipients costs exponentially more than it saves? Or that expansion and liberalization of entitlements correlate with economic growth and have far greater societal returns on investment than punitive alternatives such as mass incarceration?

All of these are issues where "expert" opinions range between 80-99% against the position of the average Republican voters/politician.

Okay, let's get specific.

Do you trust the overwhelming consensus of experts that say that the current GOP tax plan is the exact opposite of what the economy currently demands, will insufficiently fund government and drastically increase debt, and will have irreparable effects on the American economy and consumer?.
Honestly outside of basic economic principles I don't know much of the intricacies of running a nation's economy should work. I don't keep myself informed enough on this topic to have an informed opinion. I understand that you are presenting me with a scenario in which the majority of leading economic experts are stating A,B,C. I suppose if this is true, then I wouldn't rule them out, but again what do they have to gain by saying this? what is they're motive? is it politically driven? etc

What about antitrust? Do you trust the overwhelming consensus of experts on monopoly law that say that we should stop approving corporate consolidation because it's harming American consumers?

Yes I agree we should stop corporations from consolidating and having monopolies.

What about energy investment? Do you agree with industry experts that overwhelmingly agree that reinvestment in fossil fuel technologies is not a profitable long-term policy and that public investment in renewable energy is bound to have higher returns?

Yes I would agree with this as well. Especially if Nikola Tesla was to be believed.

How about climate change? Do you agree that, to some degree, human actions are contributing to ecological disaster and can be lessened if not reversed by constraining the emissions and subsequently the profits of major polluters?

Yes I agree with this, but I'm completely against human depopulation or population control as a means to address this.

Do you trust the universal data that shows that drug testing welfare recipients costs exponentially more than it saves? Or that expansion and liberalization of entitlements correlate with economic growth and have far greater societal returns on investment than punitive alternatives such as mass incarceration?
I have not looked into this as far as the drug testing goes, so I cannot formulate an opinion on it. In regards to entitlements I see it as something that has to happen regardless due to automation likely replacing a majority of the work force. So the idea of universal wage is (for better or worse) likely to happen at some point in future human society assuming we make it that far.

All of these are issues where "expert" opinions range between 80-99% against the position of the average Republican voters/politician.
What can I say people are stupid, regardless of the isle they fall on politically.

I had no idea this was on and I would not have watched it even if I did know.

The right loves to hate-watch & hate-fuck things.

*Damn celebrity libruls*. "Better watch the music awards to make myself angry(while crying about sjw snowflakes)"

*Damn flamboyant gays*. "Better go fuck them behind doors".

Never quite understand why people get so rustled when a few entertainers say stupid things, unlike say when the POTUS says stupid things.

People listen more to entertainers than the President. Trump makes headlines with his tweets and stupidity, but nobody is influenced by what he is saying. People do listen to what mediocre entertainers like Lady Gaga, Beyonce and Rihanna say.

The real shame here is that celebrities like Jamie Fox spent their entire lives working their butt's off to develop their talent. Yet their message isn't "apply yourself, work hard and you'll be rewarded" but "oh we're so oppressed, blah blah blah".
Because not everyone who works hard is rewarded. Not everyone who applies themselves gets ahead.

Every guy who works his ass off to the ufc title doesnt get it. Sometimes the way you look outweighs any kind of work ethic in the business...aka as sage northcutt syndrome.

Jamie fox being in the entertainment industry probably has seen examples of this before.

Because not everyone who works hard is rewarded. Not everyone who applies themselves gets ahead.

Every guy who works his ass off to the ufc title doesnt get it. Sometimes the way you look outweighs any kind of work ethic in the business...aka as sage northcutt syndrome.

Jamie fox being in the entertainment industry probably has seen examples of this before.
Everyone gets knock down sometime in life. The key is you just have to keep getting back up.
18646488_134972867051339_6099909220331683840_n.jpg

Thanks man, I'll have to check it out.
You're going to go check out an 'exposed' jami fox?

Uhhh, that's kind of gross dude, that one scene ruined django for me.

Entertainment AND sports are 100% about looks, charisma and the ability to do the job, any one of these are lacking you're going to have a harder time. The same is true about sales, public relations, business leaders, basically any job where you have to deal one on one with people. That's why businesses tend to have dress codes, codes of conduct and standards for people.

The real shame here is that celebrities like Jamie Fox spent their entire lives working their butt's off to develop their talent. Yet their message isn't "apply yourself, work hard and you'll be rewarded" but "oh we're so oppressed, blah blah blah".

I think they know blowjobs get you further than hard work.

I thought the show was great. Its amazing how so many people like to villify these celebrities for encouraging people to make the world a better place and to never give up on chasing their dreams

Back