Politics at the 2017 AMA's

>leftists are sensitive snowflakes
>CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS MASSIVELY POPULAR KOREAN GROUP IS PERFORMING AT THE AMERICAN MUSIC AWARDS STOP SHOVING YOUR LIBCUCK AGENDA DOWN MY THROAT

{<doc}

The real shame here is that celebrities like Jamie Fox spent their entire lives working their butt's off to develop their talent. Yet their message isn't "apply yourself, work hard and you'll be rewarded" but "oh we're so oppressed, blah blah blah".
Howard Stern has been exposing the hell out of Jamie Fox as of late.

If any living person has to depend on *the entertainment* industry to help them determine what political choices they need to make, they should not be allowed to take part in the political / voting process in the first place.

God damn I swear the 21 century man has no fucking brain to think on his own.

No offense to you personally, but the persons who are repeating this "don't listen to entertainers" line are also refusing to listen to economists, scientists, historians, ethicists, and various public policy experts.

The people who most often say "think for yourself" are really meaning "have unsubstantiated opinions and refuse to alter them in the face of evidence or reason."

It's just propaganda masquerading as entertainment. But thankfully this is all going the same way whether it be CNN, Hollywood or late night talk shows. Less and less people are paying attention to these dirtbags and seeing them for what they are.

Last edited:
No offense to you personally, but the persons who are repeating this "don't listen to entertainers" line are also refusing to listen to economists, scientists, historians, ethicists, and various public policy experts.

The people who most often say "think for yourself" are really meaning "have unsubstantiated opinions and refuse to alter them in the face of evidence or reason."
No offense taken, but I will contend with you on this point you made.

refusing to listen to economists, scientists, historians, ethicists, and various public policy experts. ................refuse to alter them in the face of evidence or reason."

If I put on a lab coat, stand in front of T.V , show you my credentials and say, x,y, and z will you believe me absolutely without blinking?

Now I'm not saying that the above mentioned *experts* aren't telling you the truth, are wrong or etc... but nowadays with so much political, social, moral and religious agenda / propaganda flying around I take everyone's *expert opinion* with a grain of salt and skepticism.

No offense taken, but I will contend with you on this point you made.

If I put on a lab coat, stand in front of T.V , show you my credentials and say, x,y, and z will you believe me absolutely without blinking?

If I can review your credentials and your methodology and compare it against the review and critique of disinterested colleague experts, sure.

Now I'm not saying that the above mentioned *experts* aren't telling you the truth, are wrong or etc... but nowadays with so much political, social, moral and religious agenda / propaganda flying around I take everyone's *expert opinion* with a grain of salt and skepticism.

Would you agree that, of the group of experts that withstand your scrutiny on economic, scientific, and public policy are shockingly skewed against the purported logic of the Republican Party? Even more so since the rise of Trumpism?

why would you ever watch a Mark Dice video?

lonely reject yells at succesful women from basement

Unwatchable video.

The try hard douchebag in the corner ruins the whole thing.

Either way, if you don't like the AMAs, don't watch the AMAs.

If I can review your credentials and your methodology and compare it against the review and critique of disinterested colleague experts, sure.

Fair enough and that is something that I would logically do as well, all the while taken into consideration the exact same thing from opposing ideas.

Would you agree that, of the group of experts that withstand your scrutiny on economic, scientific, and public policy are shockingly skewed against the purported logic of the Republican Party? Even more so since the rise of Trumpism?

I don't know what this has to do with me. I'm not a Trump supporter, nor do I even care for American politics. But what I do remember is every single expert saying Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

Whoops.

Unwatchable video.

The try hard douchebag in the corner ruins the whole thing.

Either way, if you don't like the AMAs, don't watch the AMAs.

Johnny no-lips sells books too

I don't know what this has to do with me. I'm not a Trump supporter, nor do I even care for American politics.

I know you're not a Trump supporter: hence, why I engaged you .

I do believe I have seen you amenable to some nearly universally discredited supply-side logic before, though.

But what I do remember is every single expert saying Hillary was going to win in a landslide.

Whoops.

This just isn't true.

On average, she was projected to win the popular vote by 3-5%. She won the popular vote by 3%.

She was given, on average on the day of the election, something like a 80% chance of winning. Saying that something is 80% likely to happen is not the same as saying it's 100% going to happen, and the 20% occurrence happening doesn't invalidate the predictive model.

I will say that the polling methodology often seemed to fail to consider voter suppression tactics at the state level and the (more qualitative) variable of voter enthusiasm, where Trump had the advantage over Clinton by several orders of magnitude.

Never quite understand why people get so rustled when a few entertainers say stupid things, unlike say when the POTUS says stupid things.

The only thing worse than watching the amas is watching some idiot whine about the amas while watching the amas

Back