Politics at the 2017 AMA's

Craigslist

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

War Room, what is your take on the progressive agenda that is being pushed by the entertainment industry?

Has the entertainment industry gone too far to the radical left?

If any living person has to depend on *the entertainment* industry to help them determine what political choices they need to make, they should not be allowed to take part in the political / voting process in the first place.

God damn I swear the 21 century man has no fucking brain to think on his own.

American Music Award......name is racist.

It depends on who you ask the majority in an over all US would say yes but that doesn't matter. All that matters who who buys their stuff.

If enough people don't buy their products or allow them in there jome they will shut their mouth very fast.

It's like bitching about who wins but you don't vote.

The real shame here is that celebrities like Jamie Fox spent their entire lives working their butt's off to develop their talent. Yet their message isn't "apply yourself, work hard and you'll be rewarded" but "oh we're so oppressed, blah blah blah".

The real shame here is that celebrities like Jamie Fox spent their entire lives working their butt's off to develop their talent. Yet their message isn't "apply yourself, work hard and you'll be rewarded" but "oh we're so oppressed, blah blah blah".
THIIIISSSSS

7ed781fdba45276602940a5596dfef68--get-off-my-lawn-gif.jpg

I can only ever last about 5 seconds with any of these videos where the guy puts himself in the corner of the screen, and expects me to watch his creepy head looking to the side 'at the video' with me. It is the height of narcissistic 'youtube star' douchedom.

I can only ever last about 5 seconds with any of these videos where the guy puts himself in the corner of the screen, and expects me to watch his creepy head looking to the side 'at the video' with me. It is the height of narcissistic 'youtube star' douchedom.
It also allows him to use more newsworthy footage, without news companies being able to put a strike on his channel. Putting his head in the corner changes it to original content.

It also allows him to use more newsworthy footage, without news companies being able to put a strike on his channel. Putting his head in the corner changes it to original content.

Uh-huh, sure. That sounds like Harvey Weinstein trying to convince a model that she has to sit on his lap in the limo, because the other seat has a stain on it.

Uh-huh, sure. That sounds like Harvey Weinstein trying to convince a model that she has to sit on his lap in the limo, because the other seat has a stain on it.
{<huh}
What does this have to do with my post? I'm afraid what you're trying to communicate isn't clear.

Back