Politicians Cussing in Ads Now

We're led by morons and psychopaths. Go ahead Pat Davis, change the gun laws. How are you going to deal with the 350,000,000 already in circulation?

Don't ban guns all together (allow hunting rifles to be used and only in rural areas and hunting grounds), arrest any non legal owner of a gun on sight instead of throwing people aka minorities in jail for minor drug possessions and other small victimless crimes, tax breaks/payouts for turning them in (but how will we pay for that? Cut the military budget in half or more and stop letting billions of dollars somehow disappear.) Once those payouts are done, we can actually use those reduced military cost to improve our crumbling education systems and our joke of a health care system.

The biggest hurdle is not the amount of guns in the hands of citizens, it's America's complete lack of empathy and inability to give a shit about their fellow citizens. America is perfectly fine with letting their children get slaughtered while studying at school because they don't know those kids. Instead of applauding that Parkland kid for exercising his right of free speech and standing up for what he believes in, grown adults tried to tear him down. It's the most disgusting country on the planet right now.

He is right though, fuck the NRA. Slimey corrupt corporate cunts sowing seeds of fear and profiting off the deaths of children and innocent people. And fuck America for letting all of this happen for decades.

I'm watching The Wolf of Wall Street on TBS right now and half the dialogue is bleeped out but this Fucker can say the F word because........why?

Don't ban guns all together (allow hunting rifles to be used and only in rural areas and hunting grounds), arrest any non legal owner of a gun on sight instead of throwing people aka minorities in jail for minor drug possessions and other small victimless crimes, tax breaks/payouts for turning them in (but how will we pay for that? Cut the military budget in half or more and stop letting billions of dollars somehow disappear.) Once those payouts are done, we can actually use those reduced military cost to improve our crumbling education systems and our joke of a health care system.

The biggest hurdle is not the amount of guns in the hands of citizens, it's America's complete lack of empathy and inability to give a shit about their fellow citizens. America is perfectly fine with letting their children get slaughtered while studying at school because they don't know those kids. Instead of applauding that Parkland kid for exercising his right of free speech and standing up for what he believes in, grown adults tried to tear him down. It's the most disgusting country on the planet right now.

He is right though, fuck the NRA. Slimey corrupt corporate cunts sowing seeds of fear and profiting off the deaths of children and innocent people. And fuck America for letting all of this happen for decades.

I hear your anger, I feel your anger seething through my monitor. I don't believe any of that stuff can happen you are talking about but I understand your frustration, even if I don't agree with it. We have a gun culture, or the even bigger problem is we have a war culture. We practically worship soldiers and war. We wrote guns into our Constitution. There are 350-400 million guns in circulation with thousands more purchased per day. America has a porous southern border to bring in tons of drugs, and guns if need be. And we have corporate monsters who pay Washington to get what they want.

Even assuming you could accomplish the "hunting rifles only", which you can't, people are still going to get shot up, its our culture and that is probably the hardest thing for anyone not from the U.S. to understand. We are a violent nation.

This is airing on national tv uncensored out here

I dont even agree with the anti-NRA stuff but this guy has my vote. Gotta admire a dude who runs on a 'fuck ____' platform. Fuck yeah

I hear your anger, I feel your anger seething through my monitor. I don't believe any of that stuff can happen you are talking about but I understand your frustration, even if I don't agree with it. We have a gun culture, or the even bigger problem is we have a war culture. We practically worship soldiers and war. We wrote guns into our Constitution. There are 350-400 million guns in circulation with thousands more purchased per day. America has a porous southern border to bring in tons of drugs, and guns if need be. And we have corporate monsters who pay Washington to get what they want.

Even assuming you could accomplish the "hunting rifles only", which you can't, people are still going to get shot up, its our culture and that is probably the hardest thing for anyone not from the U.S. to understand. We are a violent nation.

I doubt that the so called gun culture should lead to regular school and workplace shootings. Many other countries in the world have a gun culture but they don't have the over the top gun violence that the US has. No one is suggesting trying to confiscate 300-400million firearms, just putting controls on assault (style) weapons and accessories and large capacity mags.

The NRA has been stoking up fears of a gun ban for decades now despite gun laws getting more lax throughout this time and fighting to block every common sense measure when it came to firearm regulation. It is the corporate monster you talked about. Even during Obama's time the ATF decided certain types of bump stocks were legal.

Violent nation lol.

I doubt that the so called gun culture should lead to regular school and workplace shootings. Many other countries in the world have a gun culture but they don't have the over the top gun violence that the US has. No one is suggesting trying to confiscate 300-400million firearms, just putting controls on assault (style) weapons and accessories and large capacity mags.

The NRA has been stoking up fears of a gun ban for decades now despite gun laws getting more lax throughout this time and fighting to block every common sense measure when it came to firearm regulation. It is the corporate monster you talked about. Even during Obama's time the ATF decided certain types of bump stocks were legal.

Violent nation lol.

I'm not opposed to more controls on assault style weapons and high capacity mags but I'm not sure what that is going to do. You are going to be unhappy if you think it does anything about gun violence in America, because it won't.

You don't think America is a violent nation? That is truly an odd stance. We are violent from the individual all the way up to the government. We have more prisoners than any nation on Earth. Even places with 4 times the population of America like India and China have less prisoners than America does. We apparently are filled with criminals and can't build new prisons fast enough.

I just don't think any country has to be violent. America's problem is ingrained racism inside a lopsided socio-political system where the wealthy have managed to pit the poor/middle class against each other.

Taking your issue about prisons, the US didn't use to have very high incarceration rates. That started during the 1970s until the incarceration rate is now 5x higher than what it was during the 1960s. Racially biased policing, new sentencing laws disproportionately threw more blacks into prison. For profit prison systems which fit well with free market ideology profited well from the mess. Police and prison guard unions lobby for increased minimums and fight marijuana legalization. The whole drug-prison industry was an economic lifeline for many places especially in southern states.

edit- forgot to quote your post @MusterX

Last edited:
Maybe a little ottt. But still, fuck the NRA.

Oh my goodness, the edge is so edgy, with his edgitudinal edgosity.

Lol this.

Reminds me of this pip sqeak

hogg-1-800x430.jpg

Back