Political extremes discussion: I'm sick of hearing how polarized we are

OverCoronavirus Pressure

Mayberry = War Room, WR = OT. Shit.
Banned
Reaction score
A brief, opinionated discussion of the subject. Because the recent SC hearings bruhaha have so many pundits chanting that "we're more polarized than we've ever been!!"

No, we fucking aren't. I've been hearing that for four DECADES.

@HomerThompson you know my threads are awesome

I think we’re incredibly polarized.

Remind us, are leftist thugs currently chasing political opponents out of restaurants?

Remind us, are leftist thugs currently chasing political opponents out of restaurants?
Well when one has no job and lies somewhere on the spectrum, things like running political figures out of restaurants is going to happen.

Only the foolish think we should be going forward as a unified country presided over by the same governance.

I thought business owners being able to serve who they decided was a pillar of the Republican party? Yes I'm following you!

I thought business owners being able to serve who they decided was a pillar of the Republican party? Yes I'm following you!

Maybe follow the news so you know what I’m talking about.

Thanks.

we're very polarized today. however....

several political leaders were shot in 1968.

we had a F'ing civil war.

some of our founders had a duel to the death.

so no....not the MOST polarized we've ever been.

People are very ill informed. Race riots, national guardsman shooting college students, the president was assissinated, his brother, mlk, Lenin. Bombings, protests of millions in the streets.

Read a book people.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back