Political Correctness Gone Mad

Leftists get offended by certain racist and other offensive costumes sure, but it's the religious right that doesn't want people saying Happy Halloween because it's the devil's holiday.

Knock Knock, the 1970s want their argument back. Outside of "TV" evangelists that is not the case and they are the equivalent of a leftist.

Right.??

We were trying to figure that out too..

Wait! "I didn't know Halloween was a religious holiday..?"

Or a national one. Those count as holidays also. The government needs to shut down or have a half day to celebrate it to make it an official holiday.

It must be exhausting going through journal after journal looking for bizarre outlier stories that confirm personal beliefs.

Or maybe it's all fed to you without needing to go look

Knock Knock, the 1970s want their argument back. Outside of "TV" evangelists that is not the case and they are the equivalent of a leftist.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90178&page=1

"It was something God wanted me to do," she said. "Halloween represents a pagan holiday to us. When I was younger, Halloween wasn't safe but a bit safer. People use it now as a way to do things that aren't nice."

Across the country, parents like Nazario are "opting out" of Halloween celebrations in schools and communities because they see the holiday as a glorification of paganism and out of step with their values.

It's not just evangelical Christians, either. Some Jewish parents reject Halloween because of the holiday's pagan and Christian roots and instead celebrate Purim, a Jewish festival involving costumes and candy that started on March 17 this year. Conservative Muslim parents also opt out of Halloween because the Koran forbids celebration of non-Muslim holidays.

Didn’t take long for the resident rug sweeper of liberal lunacy to show up with his broom

Interesting. I'd like to know how Kristen feels about @ralphc1 's av. Can we find that out? lol

Kristen Bell has that look in here eyes like she’s been suffering from the lingering side effects of oxygen deprivation.

It's actually religious conservatives that have a problem with Halloween.
Historically this is true. But the more recent issues with Halloween have involved elite college students using intimidation tactics to silence people who say that people should lighten up about costumes and have fun.

I don't know which of those would complain about "happy halloween." I've never heard that one.

Haha. The story features a Brad Pitt looking prince who gently kisses the princess because it is the only way she can be awakened from a coma. There are probably countless women who fantasize about some handsome guy they like waking them up with a romantic kiss. I am not sure why the fembots are trying to equate this to a creepy and ugly Harvey Weinstein type character raping women while they sleep. What is more sickening is how Bell thinks she is some kind of hero because she perverts the plot of old fairytales to push her sick modern-feminist ideology.

Sexual assault is cool if the guy looks like Brad Pitt. If he looks like Harvey Weinstein it's assault.

<mma4>

What we should focus on, rather, is the media choosing to publicize the opinions of the insane, rather than those of the sane.

This is a good point. What complicates it is how many of the most insane people are highly credentialed.

Reading is funDERPmental.

You posting a video of a small group of fundmentalists instead of, say, a letter from the Catholic church that leads millions is not doing anything to disprove that a few radical Christians are doing it...whom I said are the rights version of the far left. Radicals trying to ruin everything for everyone else.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=90178&page=1

"It was something God wanted me to do," she said. "Halloween represents a pagan holiday to us. When I was younger, Halloween wasn't safe but a bit safer. People use it now as a way to do things that aren't nice."

Across the country, parents like Nazario are "opting out" of Halloween celebrations in schools and communities because they see the holiday as a glorification of paganism and out of step with their values.

It's not just evangelical Christians, either. Some Jewish parents reject Halloween because of the holiday's pagan and Christian roots and instead celebrate Purim, a Jewish festival involving costumes and candy that started on March 17 this year. Conservative Muslim parents also opt out of Halloween because the Koran forbids celebration of non-Muslim holidays.

You seem to be forgetting that Halloween IS a pagan thing...jesus christ, not everything is equal. People do this shit for ALL celebrations and the left is notorious for it for Christmas so much so that even South Park made fun of it!

Historically this is true. But the more recent issues with Halloween have involved elite college students using intimidation tactics to silence people who say that people should lighten up about costumes and have fun.

I don't know which of those would complain about "happy halloween." I've never heard that one.

It's not for me, they haven't been allowed to use Happy Halloween for religious reasons for years now at my job.

We can have a fall themed party, and even have costume competitions, but we can't have a Halloween party.

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to and end Social Security.

Back