Political Betting Thread

the peso could go to 22/1 in panic selling. i got lucky with trump and have held off on major construction purchases for a condo complex i am building in mexico

gonna spend around 30k tommorow hoping to save about 100k in pesos

Wow. Good for u man

I'd hurry

Oh yes we did. My 2nd best day this year I think in betting, and I probably make about three times that in the stock market when Canada opens tomorrow. Gussing I'll end up between 15 and 30k somewhere in total unless something weird happens with the gold price.

Gold is up 38.00

Interesting. I didn't read back through the thread, or gamble on the election. I just live here, lol. Hope you guys made money.

Kinda sick. i picked up trump a day or so ago at +500 in what we knew would be a close election.

the connotations with brexit were underrated in the polls for months, the market's behaved in a very similar way when the results started coming in, same old story of an old political elite having their head in the sand not realising they are so far out of touch with the public they claim to represent. people have not had real change for so long that to many it didn't even seem feasible to them.

As someone who thinks Trump is the worst thing ever for US, it is surreal to see people celebrating him winning to make a few $$$ (no offense).

It'd be like this thread in the 1940's and people saying I know it doesn't look good for Nazi Germany but I think there is real value in them winning the war at +400. I'm hearing they are close to developing a new super weapon(s), lol. I'm freerolling my earlier bet on the Allies.

It is just weird to see a betting thread on the future of the country is all. ugh. Hopefully I'm wrong on Trump.
In the long run a weakened America is good for the world, their foreign policy has been very destructive for the rest of the world, a Trump presidency is likely to weaken it's world infulence condsiderably

Sucks for the locals tho

Oh man. Trump & Nazi Germany

As much as I dislike Hillary because I believe she is a true NeoCon and her meddling in the Middle East has caused countless deaths. I would never equate her to Nazi Germany.

No no I wasn't comparing Trump to Nazi Germany - I was just joking about stuff people will bet on

Im really hoping everyone is right about U.S.D dropping

I would invest 5 figures in it tmr if drops considerably

Kinda sick. i picked up trump a day or so ago at +500 in what we knew would be a close election.

I'm sick too, I chickened out on my trump bets and swapped to hillary, then back to trump when he looked like winning florida, lost like 7u on florida and won about the same back when I switched back to trump at shit odds outright, then lost another couple units on other props. worst case scenario for me really but thanks too bitcoin and the £ strengthening indirectly I'm probably up a couple units in total, absolutely sick too my stomach I missed the 10/1 on trump when the early results came in from florida though, especially after I made bank on brexit too..

Looks like Trump did better with the Latino vote than Romney.

Could the polls and media have been any more wrong.

Looks like Trump did better with the Latino vote than Romney.

Could the polls and media have been any more wrong.

trump got really high vote % from women too lol, you couldn't make this shit up

Giving an exam right now so missed it, but it seems that Trump has crossed 270. PA called for Trump. I know I'm late to the party but the students need their calculus.

FOX still hasn't called it

CNN still has trump at 67 E Votes

Podesta about to speak at Clinton HQ

Remember when Trump might not concede

trump got really high vote % from women too lol, you couldn't make this shit up
For outsiders like myself its not that shocking, American culture is pretty obvious, the majority of the population responds really well to his rhetoric and ignoring is a huge part of the culture

Back