Policeman nearly hits me, WTF...

Venom

Lurker since '09
@Silver
Reaction score
I was at a left turn lane at a four-way intersection.......cop is coming from the road to my left I assume, (nobody noticed at first)

As the green left light turned on...
9e4f64e37e820b62a25c182d4086b09f.jpg

I was turning about 25 degrees across the intersection already, and I hear the siren. That came outta fucking nowhere. He makes a left turn as well..., coming within 5 feet or so of my vehicle. I was more surprised than pissed at first, I was coming home from school.

Is there anything I could have done?

206558018130.jpg

I would have tried Ron let him hit me

Should've followed him and gave him a verbal warning

its a cop so basically you fucked up even if you didnt, unless you recorded it

A police vehicle with it's siren on? No there is nothing you can do.

I passed a slow assed cop on the highway the other day, well he was going the speed limit but I don't got time for that shit

Rest assured, if he would have hit you, it would have been your fault. Doesn't matter what happened, it would have been your fault.

I passed a slow assed cop on the highway the other day, well he was going the speed limit but I don't got time for that shit
I hate that. It's like "are you/why you trolling me you fucker?".

Just do what the boyz in my old hood would do, embarrass them in court, counter charge, beat the shit out of them, fire bomb their homes and shoot up their rides, and get them on payroll.

There is more then one way to skin a pig.

Of course, no of that happened?
<13>
<{jackyeah}>

sounds like you're jelly of his nascar passing skillz.

He could have had his lights on and turned on his siren at the intersection. Question is did you look around before completing your turn?

I cant tell you how many people just go when their light is green without looking first. Its pretty wishful thinking that you expect other people arent wreckless or not paying attention that you think they wouldnt possibly advance on a red when it happens all the time. If an accident occurs they always lie and say they had the green. This is why you need a good quality dash camera.

its a cop so basically you fucked up even if you didnt, unless you recorded it
Yep, unless it's on video, they will get away with it. Just be glad you aren't black. Even video can't help you then.

i havent seen a policeman in years. im too elusive

last time i had contact they called my house and wanted to give me a rabies shot because i was a public health hazard.

A cop did a similar thing to me in Denver, ran a red, no lights or sirens. I braked hard to prevent crash.

Last edited:
Back