police ordered to frame black people to clear up unsolved crimes

There’s a grain of truth in every joke.

There are many, many grains of truth in my threads because I use articles from actual news outlets, contain ideas to be discussed and are carefully organized to provide content for people on this forum.

Maybe you should counter by replying with information of your own instead of complaining that my posts aren't more like SNL skits. (Which doesn't even make sense: I think you just don't like the topics I post about.)

Slightly misleading thread title.

They were told to arrest black people with arrest records if they were seen near a crime scene.

Convenient part to leave out, that whole 'criminals only' and 'only in the vicinity of a crime scene' part...

not only did none of this actually occur, this post was composed by a monkey.
giphy.gif

"Wow, they caught on, eh? Hm, too bad."

It did happen. I guess I dont care if you believe me or not but just for the sake of others reading this.

He ended up committing suicide in part because of it-- they dirtied his name all over that town and the surrounding city of Salt Lake City and he could not find work and slipped into alcoholism I am not saying other police stations were in on the corruption. They may well just have believed the police station and the cops where he was working but it was a terrible experience for him.

All he ever wanted to be was a cop.

We need to hear more of these typed of stories. Eventually it will break through the denial and willful ignorance that denies racism is still in effect at the institutional level.

My cousin was a cop in Tuilla Utah and he would not go along with some drug dealing that was going on in the police force. Because of that he was fired his name was slandered over the whole valley and he could not get a job as a police.
That's assuming the pundits on the right and the righwing blogosphere don't already know the cops screw over Blacks and are just feigning ignorance.

If there was institutional racism, today would look no different than the late 1800s.
What a silly thing to say. Because there are degrees of institutional racism . The 1950s was better than the 1800s, so are you going to claim there was no institutional racism in the 1950s?

Slightly misleading thread title.

They were told to arrest black people with arrest records if they were seen near a crime scene.

Convenient part to leave out, that whole 'criminals only' and 'only in the vicinity of a crime scene' part...
That is immaterial, because there was nothing connecting the random Black people with records to the specific crimes they were charged with, and the Chief told his underling to ONLY charge Blacks with records, he didn't say charge anyone who has a record.

This is why football players kneel (amongst many other reasons)
And it has made so much of a difference, racist cops thought to themselves “oh man they are kneeling and I’ve been wrong this whole time” .......

That is immaterial, because there was nothing connecting the random Black people with records to the specific crimes they were charged with, and the Chief told his underling to ONLY charge Blacks with records, he didn't say charge anyone who has a record.

Other than their proximity to the crime scene and their propensity to commit crimes.

Last edited:
I'm so happy with happened so you could make a thread nobody will remember and you can feign outrage.

I'm so happy with happened so you could make a thread nobody will remember and you can feign outrage.

I'm so happy that he made this thread so your annoyance is directed at TS and not the fact that innocent Americans were prosecuted for crimes they didn't commit.

Priorities amirite?

Bruh just imagine if this was reversed. "black officers ordered to frame white people". This should be huge news right now so props to JoeyDredd for this thread.

The cop was Hispanic. I'm not sure how much of an uproar is gonna be heard about this.

I'm very happy the "I'm not racist but" and the race realists and the "I care about REAL racism" people here have unmasked themselves.

I'm very happy the "I'm not racist but" and the race realists and the "I care about REAL racism" people here have unmasked themselves.
The lost 14 year old kid exposed many of them.

What a bunch of shithead criminal cops. Even if given that order, following it is breaking the law. No way in hell would I ever follow that order.

I'm so happy that he made this thread so your annoyance is directed at TS and not the fact that innocent Americans were prosecuted for crimes they didn't commit.

Priorities amirite?

I don't actually care about any of it. It doesn't impact me in any way. So yeah, priorities.

After reading the story, Im glad that some of the officers had conviction and sent letters kicking off an investigation. Also glad the Chief wasnt white...The white evil police chief has been done to death.

Few bad apples. Police hiring is often about who you know or are related to and less about moral character. Still wrong though and needs to be exposed. Getting convicted of a felony even as a teen has life altering effects. Hope they can recover and lead normal lives.

No this isn’t an example of institutional racism, this is a few idiots being dumb and racist.

Back