police line up semis under bridge so suicidal man can't jump

Good thing none of the policeman had their headphones on singing along loudly to that Kris Kross song.

That guy didn't actually want to die IMO and would have never jumped. I feel bad for everyone that was late to work.

With that out of the way, I do hope he gets help and turns things around

Woulda been hilarious if he hung himself from the bridge instead of jumping

All those semis moving for nothing

Robocop should have shot him.

hallfords-lorry-crash-into-bridge.jpg

Nah, I sure there is an industrial park with plenty of parked trucks at a nearby onramp. Or they were already driving on the highway.

They blocked the road and had waiting semis pull under the bridge. I'd have killed the guy to get traffic moving again. Those trucks have things to deliver. Schedules to keep.

Dude was never going to jump if he waited long enough for all those trucks to get parked there.

but if a person wants to kill him/herself without any consequences to bystanders, let them be and respect their decisions as they alone must face the consequences of their actions

I disagree. A lot of times people like this are looking for help but they have no one go to go or they are scared. Especially if they are talking those medications that fuck with your head which is basically a guessing game.

Suicide attempt aside, it's been my experience this is simply how truckers drive

Depositphotos_9240542_s.jpg

Back