police line up semis under bridge so suicidal man can't jump

JosephDredd

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
http://www.kxan.com/news/national-n...-detroit-to-help-save-suicidal-man/1137838654

Semis line up on interstate in Detroit to help save suicidal man

When a man threatened to commit suicide by jumping off a bridge onto a major interstate in Detroit, Michigan early Tuesday morning, authorities quickly worked to find a way to keep him safe.

The Michigan State Police said its troopers and local officers coordinated with several 18-wheeler drivers to line up under the overpass to prevent the man from injuring himself.

A photograph of the trucks in action shows 13 semis lined up along the westbound and eastbound lanes of Interstate 696. The interstate was closed for several hours as emergency crews worked to get the man off the overpass.

Eventually, the man was talked off the ledge of the overpass.

In a tweet with the photo, MSP Metro Detroit said "But also in that photo is a man struggling with the decision to take his own life." The tweet included a number to the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255.

What a waste of money

Having to shut down a freeway for this fuck

Let the asshole jump if he wants

If you're gonna commit suicide be snappy about it or shit like this happens

Would that jump even kill somebody? Looks abou 15 feet max.

(Obviously traffic has been stopped).

i believe in freedom, and the only problem i see here is that if that guy jumps into a car moving through the highway, so in that way i think the cops did a good thing stopping traffic, but if a person wants to kill him/herself without any consequences to bystanders, let them be and respect their decisions as they alone must face the consequences of their actions

Now if you could only get some semis at Planned Parenthood.

i believe in freedom, and the only problem i see here is that if that guy jumps into a car moving through the highway, so in that way i think the cops did a good thing stopping traffic, but if a person wants to kill him/herself without any consequences to bystanders, let them be and respect their decisions as they alone must face the consequences of their actions

What about any effect to those around him?
Maybe he has a kid. Or a wife. Or a dog.

What about if he is just spazzing out?

Pay those truckers with hoes and blow. Ho-blows. That doesn't sound exactly right but I'm sure a trucker will still wanna put his dick inside there.

I'm pretty sure a child could survive that fall.

Glad I wasn't driving to work....

How long was he standing there. I would think it takes a long time to put together.

Good point about him landing in traffic.

How long was he standing there. I would think it takes a long time to put together.
He's been writhing in pain from a broken ankle on the other side of the bridge for 40 minutes; they just haven't noticed yet.

Lol this seems like something from a poorly written action movie

Detroit gonna Detroit

Now if you could only get some semis at Planned Parenthood.

What about any effect to those around him?
Maybe he has a kid. Or a wife. Or a dog.

What about if he is just spazzing out?
his problems are his resposibilty, the state in the fom of police or other organizations should not have to babysit grown ass motherfuckers

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

What a waste of money

If you're gonna commit suicide be snappy about it or shit like this happens
If someone wanted to commit suicide, they'd do it quickly in a public place or take their time when theyre by themselves.

What a waste of money

if he was serious he could just go and jump before all trucks get there or come down then go do it later. idk they should of tased him or something seems not practical.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back