Police have to use K9 on dancing suspect to avoid critism

lol american cops are pussies

they either shoot you point blank cause fuck you thats why or they gang up on 1 guy and beat him sensless or they let dogs on a single suspect instead of just approaching him and hand cuffing him

I'm sure you have never been in any dangerous situations in your entire life but could easily handle any high pressure situation better than police with no training.

Nah, give me a taser every time. Hurts more but when it stops it’s done. OC will have your face on fire for like 30 minutes and then again later when you get in a shower or something. OC is the devil.

Tasers kill people, so you are definitely playing with fire. Police are warned against using a taster on someone's chest because the potential lethality. Taser International bullies medical examiners into not calling proper cause of death. They also send paper work to police departments on how to deal with Taser deaths, and how to not blame Taser products. Shady.

1435941789731.gif

OMG!!! Why weren't they shooting him and searching his cavity!!!!! Fire them all!!!!

OMG!!! Why weren't they shooting him and searching his cavity!!!!! Fire them all!!!!

It makes a pretty effective threat imo.

“Put down the knife or I swear to God I’ll put 9 cavities in you and search every last one.”

Tasers kill people, so you are definitely playing with fire. Police are warned against using a taster on someone's chest because the potential lethality. Taser International bullies medical examiners into not calling proper cause of death. They also send paper work to police departments on how to deal with Taser deaths, and how to not blame Taser products. Shady.

Lol. Just no. I carry a taser, I’ve been tased, I’ve seen countless people tased. Never seen anyone even “injured” (except for falling over) let alone killed by a taser. And taser doesn’t send Departments paperwork on how to cover up taser deaths...

I'd rather get body slammed than have the dog let loose on me. That's what made the old Cops great, now they just taze everybody.
giphy.gif
I've been that guy more times than I can count. K-9 training is incredibly fun. But it is a young man's game.

Murkan cops are fat and lazy as zhit. They dont physically arrest anyone anymore. Now if they dont shoot you outright, its dogs, tasers, flashbangs, tanks, etc. because they cant be arsed to do anything.

You used to have to be 5'9 + and a man to be a police officer.

Now, you can be short + fat or a woman. So, I'm assuming that police tactics have to reflect that.

Back