Police have to use K9 on dancing suspect to avoid critism

Let him dance, yo.

*senseless

Lol...another low information window licker cherry picking. How do you cretins function in society ? You can thank ignorant armchair qb slobs like yourself for the hesitation and second guessing these guys are showing. Care to regale us with all your first hand experience, Cobra ?

Just look at the way British cops handle suspects vs. Murkan cops. Every person pulled over doesnt have to be shot, tased, beaten, have their cavity searched, etc. Im guessing your IQ is about 70 to support this zhit.

Just look at the way British cops handle suspects vs. Murkan cops. Every person pulled over doesnt have to be shot, tased, beaten, have their cavity searched, etc. Im guessing your IQ is about 70 to support this zhit.
1435941789731.gif

So it's a no win for the cops.

If they jump on him because it would take a few of them to get him under control. They would be critized for piling on him there by hurting him.

I can see few of you have any kind of experience trying to control someone within strict guide lines.

I'd rather get body slammed than have the dog let loose on me. That's what made the old Cops great, now they just taze everybody.
giphy.gif
That doge hit him like a god damned truck.. Turned him completely around..

This all could of been avoided if he put his hands behind his head and laid down on his stomach. He played the fool and payed the price

Everytime you post this I bring up the actual facts behind it.. now I may be in the wrong but have you ever actually addressed it or you just trying to get lulz from the dumb.
Whats the story?

That doge hit him like a god damned truck.. Turned him completely around..
I think that's a Russian dog. US police dogs are poodles compared to the Russian dogs.
xgtWanu.gif

I'd rather get body slammed than have the dog let loose on me. That's what made the old Cops great, now they just taze everybody.
giphy.gif

I can’t stop watching that

He was obviously high af. I think they could have safely grabbed him when he was close. When he got close to the driver side door again, that puts people at risk. So he got bit, he fled in a vehicle and then wanted to dance because it is so funny. Fuck him. As long as the dog was not used as punishment, I see little issue in using a dog or tasing him before he gets back into he vehicle.

I think I'd rather be tazed than pepper sprayed or have dogs on me.

Cops can be dicks. But they also have to deal with the lowest part of society on a daily basis. I'd be pretty pissy too.

Not shoot people pissy, but maybe sick the dog on you pissy.

No. You should want pepper spray over TASER. Tasers have a big problem killing people. It gets worse when cops abuse them.

Cops can abuse pepper spray all they want, but you wont die.

I think that's a Russian dog. US police dogs are poodles compared to the Russian dogs.
xgtWanu.gif
friends i had from Chechnya were scared to death of dogs, mostly because they were used to police attack dogs.

You can thank ignorant armchair qb slobs like yourself for the hesitation and second guessing these guys are showing.

yeah, blame me for lack of proper police training in US

cops are part to blame for the current situation as well as political establishment which thrives on society divisions (which in turn lead to increase in street violence)

So it's a no win for the cops.

If they jump on him because it would take a few of them to get him under control. They would be critized for piling on him there by hurting him.

I can see few of you have any kind of experience trying to control someone within strict guide lines.

This

" but but in my country the police just calmly defuse everything or take people down with non lethal seagal wrist locks!"

<DisgustingHHH>

No. You should want pepper spray over TASER. Tasers have a big problem killing people. It gets worse when cops abuse them.

Cops can abuse pepper spray all they want, but you wont die.

Nah, give me a taser every time. Hurts more but when it stops it’s done. OC will have your face on fire for like 30 minutes and then again later when you get in a shower or something. OC is the devil.

Murkan cops are fat and lazy as zhit. They dont physically arrest anyone anymore. Now if they dont shoot you outright, its dogs, tasers, flashbangs, tanks, etc. because they cant be arsed to do anything.

I'd love to know what country you think has a better force

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back