Police: Black woman arrested at Waffle House drunk, threatened to shoot the place up

Everything is about race now days thanks George Soros

My point is we don't have any information so to assume the cops are in the wrong is retarded. We know what happened we don't know why it happened.
We (Sherdoggers) know some of what happened. We don't know all of what happened. Only people who were there know what happened, but they aren't telling quite the same story. For for external parties like us to know more, we should see some evidence.

Both parties are giving different descriptions of events, so we can assume one or both parties are lying. Assuming either party is the dishonest one doesn't seem wise when there's bound to be more footage and evidence. Wanting to see that evidence to draw informed conclusions is reasonable.

Waffle House hashbrowns were my go to hang over food after a night of drunken debauchery when I was younger.

Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked?

I forget all the options.
I actually developed a taste for grits (butter salt & pepper, please) while working in FL for a couple years after HS and I get those in lieu of the hash browns.
And toss the waffle from the "All-American" to one of my daughters, meaning I'm only buying the breakfast and one waffle for the other daughter. Good stuff.
I actually like Awful House. Food is good and I can eat breakfast 24/7, anyway.

Clemons asked for plastic utensils while placing an order at the Waffle House on Industrial Parkway in Saraland early Sunday morning, and was told by a female employee that plasticware costs 50 cents, according to Clemons-Howard.
When Clemons and Adams told the employee that they had not been charged for utensils when they purchased food from the same Waffle House the night before, the employee canceled the order, Clemons-Howard said. At that point Clemons asked for the contact information of the Waffle House district manager who oversees the Saraland location.
"They didn't even ask her to leave, she was waiting for them to give her the district manager's card so she could file a complaint on one of the waitresses," Clemons-Howard said.

I officially side with the woman.

That's some fucked up shit, charging extra for plastic cutlery.

Scattered, smothered, covered, chunked?

I forget all the options.
I actually developed a taste for grits (butter salt & pepper, please) while working in FL for a couple years after HS and I get those in lieu of the hash browns.
And toss the waffle from the "All-American" to one of my daughters, meaning I'm only buying the breakfast and one waffle for the other daughter. Good stuff.
I actually like Awful House. Food is good and I can eat breakfast 24/7, anyway.

Waffle House hashbrowns were my go to hang over food after a night of drunken debauchery when I was younger.

Hell yeah. Hash browns with onions, 3 sunny side up eggs, bacon.

My go to for hashbrowns is one tablespoon of butter with a cup of rice and 2 oz of brown onions chopped. When they are browned, I mix them and pour 4 eggs over them until they look and taste similar to hashbrowns.

We (Sherdoggers) know some of what happened. We don't know all of what happened. Only people who were there know what happened, but they aren't telling quite the same story. For for external parties like us to know more, we should see some evidence.

Both parties are giving different descriptions of events, so we can assume one or both parties are lying. Assuming either party is the dishonest one doesn't seem wise when there's bound to be more footage and evidence. Wanting to see that evidence to draw informed conclusions is reasonable.

When one has a history of trying to push a narrative I will assume they are being dishonest because they are. They don't care about the truth they care about their identity game.

I am the one who is wanting to see all the evidence to draw informed conclusions. I'm not sure where you're coming from with that.

When one has a history of trying to push a narrative I will assume they are being dishonest because they are. They don't care about the truth they care about their identity game.

I am the one who is wanting to see all the evidence to draw informed conclusions. I'm not sure where you're coming from with that.

You originally quoted @MicroBrew who asked if there was more evidence, specifically of the alleged threats. You accused him of muddying the issue.

Personally I don't think it's wise to assume either of the two parties (the cops or the lady they arrested) are telling the whole truth, especially when there's video of part of the encounter. Do all cops lie because the ones Microbrew reference in NY did? Of course not. But why rely on the police officers' statements alone when there are other witnesses and evidence available.

Did I misunderstand your post directed at Microbrew?

Victim mentality gonna victim mentality . Someone mentioned in the Starbucks thread that blacks wouldn’t be able to be removed from any establishment now after the two Bruthas were arrested and Starbucks declared a national day of mourning for them ,And ...it has begun. U can be the biggest buffoon in town in a bar , restaraunt , or club but if someone has a cell phone video , white cops arrest u , and it goes viral , you are being subjected to Jim Crow all over again according to BLM or SJW”s. Free pass to “ act a fool .”

You originally quoted @MicroBrew who asked if there was more evidence, specifically of the alleged threats. You accused him of muddying the issue.

Personally I don't think it's wise to assume either of the two parties (the cops or the lady they arrested) are telling the whole truth, especially when there's video of part of the encounter. Do all cops lie because the ones Microbrew reference in NY did? Of course not. But why rely on the police officers' statements alone when there are other witnesses and evidence available.

Did I misunderstand your post directed at Microbrew?

He specifically said the cops were in the wrong, because of a previous case that happened recently. That's not evidence to conclude they aren't trustworthy. It's providing nothing of value. I never even said we should or shouldn't trust the police statement. We can only go off of reports that are given. The favor would be in the police at this current time. But I have a feeling it's not close to being settled. We'll see and be able to make educated conclusions later on, if anyone actually gives a shit.

I officially side with the woman.

That's some fucked up shit, charging extra for plastic cutlery.

Then you don't understand their business model. Which isn't too surprising given you named yourself 'Trotsky.'

wow

so because 2 cops in New York fucked up it must mean all cops fuck up like they do

incredible logic

you're just trying to muddy it up. you can form a better excuse when all the evidence shows up. just like the case at starbucks

There have been many cases of cops lying; I only mentioned the 2 NYPD cops because that is a very very recent case, happened a day or so before this case came to light. Cops always go for the ole faithful "he was reaching for his waistband" . I am not going to assume they are telling the truth. Doesn't mean I am saying they are lying, just that Police behavior means I am not going to defacto assume they are being honest.

He specifically said the cops were in the wrong, because of a previous case that happened recently. That's not evidence to conclude they aren't trustworthy. It's providing nothing of value. I never even said we should or shouldn't trust the police statement. We can only go off of reports that are given. The favor would be in the police at this current time. But I have a feeling it's not close to being settled. We'll see and be able to make educated conclusions later on, if anyone actually gives a shit.
Not exactly, but I think he (or she?) has cleared that up already.

By the time this is all done and dusted I have a feeling few of us will remember.

Back