Police: Black woman arrested at Waffle House drunk, threatened to shoot the place up

Another domino falls in the revolution to overthrow shitty waffles and establish a dictatorship of the pancake.
French Toast hiding in the weeds...waiting.

One of those rare moments where I agree with you 100%. French Toast is the king.

My sherbro. French toast, salted bacon, maple syrup, and blackened bananas. Icing sugar on top.

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Last edited:
Except when you put cinnamon on them. People who do that should be drawn and quartered.
i also dont like when they put fruit on that shit. like peaches, etc. syrup is it. i can tolerate a light dusting of powdered sugar, but dont prefer it.

i also dont like when they put fruit on that shit. like peaches, etc. syrup is it. i can tolerate a light dusting of powdered sugar, but dont prefer it.
I'm the same with powdered sugar. I don't like maple syrup so it's just a little dab of butter for me.

There is not much to go off of here.

Video provides zero context as it doesn’t include any intro information or lead up and just happens to cut to when the officers attempting to detain her. I am not sure if you are capable of breaking an arm to cuff a suspect that is resisting an arrest/detainment but seems to be an overstep (pardon any ignorance).

With what we have just seems to be a lot of he said she said with both parties looking pretty dumb.

The surveillance footage does show that there isn’t much of a cut but with skimming it doesn’t appear as if we get unskipped footage from all angles.

It is why I wish officers all had body cams to not only protect civilians but themselves.

On a side note, that third officer sort of seemed to do nothing and was okay with having that unidentified male behind him the whole time. I don’t know about proper procedure but I would think it would be to break up the parties from the officers and stand between them with your back to the officers to stop unwanted altercations.

My sherbro. French toast, maple syrup, and blackened bananas. Icing sugar on top.

HHHHNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
The other day I made french toast, mixed maple syrup in with the egg mix. Once it was done I was like "this needs more"

So I fried up a duck egg, with some bacon added some cheese then grilled it with more shredded cheese on top, then seared in.
So it was a bacon n egg french toast grilled cheese.

That was all I needed to eat that day.

The other day I made french toast, mixed maple syrup in with the egg mix. Once it was done I was like "this needs more"

So I fried up a duck egg, with some bacon added some cheese then grilled it with more shredded cheese on top, then seared in.
So it was a bacon n egg french toast grilled cheese.

That was all I needed to eat that day.

I am firm just thinking about it

giphy.gif

"as white patrons continue to eat in the background."

Lol wtf?

Lol, my favorite part. White people hate black people so much, that they'll just watch as someone of another color not doing anything gets arrested for nothing.

I'm pretty sure BLM has more white members than black members.

Also, how fucking difficult can it be for 3 grown men to get a woman's arms behind her back for some cuffs?

It can be surprisingly hard at times. Ever tried to wrestle a cat? A drunk woman can be slippery and limp, sometimes it’s harder than getting a man into position despite the man being stronger. A firm resistance is sometimes easier to work with than a limp one.

Well do the police have her threats on video or audio? Police do lie , so I find no reason to defacto assume they are being honest here. Only just a day or so ago, 2 NYPD cops pushed a cyclist off his bike and lied that he was flailing around, when video evidence contradicted their claims.

This is the crux of it unfortunately.
If the woman are on video being out of line, it's a one of and will go away.

If there's nothing on the video to justify police action, then it's racist and what is wrong with modern America.

jesus christ where do these people come from where it makes it ok for an adult to act like that, or what kind of family do they come from where this would not be considered embarrassing

lol, these things have been happening for decades, you just have to find the right neigborhood

The black kids in my HS classes were exactly like that: causing all kinds of ruckus to draw attention to themselves over little things. The main theme: "I ain't doing what you want me to." They place a high value on it. Not only that but this is a collective value. If a black kid talks 'fresh' to the teachers, the other black kids could be cheering him on like he's some kind of hero. I remember most teachers, esp older white women were pretty intimidated and let them run amok. The rest of the class was usually immigrant kids and a lot smaller so they didn't dare saying anything.

The woman in the video looks like she could have been one of the girls in my class, that's what they'd grow up to be. But this is no shocking new thing. It's the NORM in poor black neighborhoods. Everywhere, on the streets, at the store, at the mall, at the laundromat. I used to witness 10-15 black teens rampaging through a mall, leaving a path of destruction in their path, pulling down merchandises from the shelves and leaving them on the floor, putting candies in their pockets, throwing merchandises at each other, playing tag while people are shopping, making cat calls at women walking by. And these are no little kids, they're over 6 feet.

I feel sorry the most for immigrant shop owners, most of them are tiny and intimidated. Often times, a Mexican shop employs a Mexican security guard, he's usually a smaller guy too. How's he's gonna handle 10 huge, super athletic rowdy kids? That's why I could totally see Trayvon Martin beating up that little guy, no matter if he was armed or not.

Anyway, these things need to be exposed and corrected.

Back