Police: Black woman arrested at Waffle House drunk, threatened to shoot the place up

dfoster

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/04/outrage_growing_over_black_wom.html

The treatment of a 25-year-old black Mobile woman who was arrested early Sunday morning inside a Waffle House in Saraland by white Saraland Police officers is quickly driving outrage in Alabama and beyond.

Chikesia Clemons, whose arrest was captured on graphic video that is currently going viral on social media, will be speaking to members of the Mobile County NAACP Branch Sunday afternoon. Several community members held a sit-in protest Sunday afternoon in the parking lot of the Waffle House where the incident took place.

Three officers stand over Clemons as they pull on her arms and try to flip her over so she can be arrested. In the course of the altercation, her clothes are pulled down to reveal her breasts as white patrons continue to eat in the background.
"What are you doing?" Clemons asks at one point, to which an officer responds, "I'll break your arm, that's what I'm about to do."
She was ultimately arrested at about 2:45 a.m. and booked on charges of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, according to Clemons-Howard, who said she paid Clemons's $1,000 bond Sunday morning.

Clemons asked for plastic utensils while placing an order at the Waffle House on Industrial Parkway in Saraland early Sunday morning, and was told by a female employee that plasticware costs 50 cents, according to Clemons-Howard.
When Clemons and Adams told the employee that they had not been charged for utensils when they purchased food from the same Waffle House the night before, the employee canceled the order, Clemons-Howard said. At that point Clemons asked for the contact information of the Waffle House district manager who oversees the Saraland location.
"They didn't even ask her to leave, she was waiting for them to give her the district manager's card so she could file a complaint on one of the waitresses," Clemons-Howard said. "When they went to go get the card, that's when the police showed up. The officer should've come in and said we need you to leave."

This is the other side of the story

http://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-cou...nto-saraland-waffle-house-incident/1134919870

During a press conference Monday afternoon, Saraland Police share multiple angles of surveillance video from the night of the Waffle House incident.

Police say that Clemons appeared drunk. They said Clemons brought alcohol into the restaurant and was asked to remove it from the premises. Police shared a photo of her in jail using a garbage can in which to vomit.

During the press conference, Saraland Police say the Clemons did threaten "I can come back and shoot this place up if I need to."

Can't seem to embed the surveillance video but it's in the above link. Below is the video of the actual arrest. It looks like she purposely exposed herself so the cops won't touch her.

This is a great example of checking the facts against the witnesses' statements.
What do you think? was it the plastic utensil complaint or was it illegal alcohol and drunkenness?

This so the kind of woman that wouldn’t flinch at my fetishes but the drama

Disgusting... that waffle house needs racial bias sensitive training courses....

Disgusting... that waffle house needs racial bias sensitive training courses....

if they shut down all waffle houses in observance for racial bias sensitivity training, the south will colapse.

http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2018/04/outrage_growing_over_black_wom.html

This is the other side of the story

http://www.wkrg.com/news/mobile-cou...nto-saraland-waffle-house-incident/1134919870

Can't seem to embed the surveillance video but it's in the above link. Below is the video of the actual arrest. It looks like she purposely exposed herself so the cops won't touch her.

This is a great example of checking the facts against the witnesses' statements.
What do you think? was it the plastic utensil complaint or was it illegal alcohol and drunkenness?

Well do the police have her threats on video or audio? Police do lie , so I find no reason to defacto assume they are being honest here. Only just a day or so ago, 2 NYPD cops pushed a cyclist off his bike and lied that he was flailing around, when video evidence contradicted their claims.

Well do the police have her threats on video or audio? Police do lie , so I find no reason to defacto assume they are being honest here. Only just a day or so ago, 2 NYPD cops pushed a cyclist off his bike and lied that he was flailing around, when video evidence contradicted their claims.
wow

so because 2 cops in New York fucked up it must mean all cops fuck up like they do

incredible logic

you're just trying to muddy it up. you can form a better excuse when all the evidence shows up. just like the case at starbucks

I’ve been to one Waffle House. That was enough to never go again.

I used to hit Denny's or The Awful House LATE back in the day. 3AM or so. After the clubs.

I go to The Awful House down the street on the regular with my daughters, 14 and 16. On the weekends. We'll go late, but not THAT late. More like 11 or something. If I (and they) could stay up late enough nowadays, I'd take them around 1 or 2 just to soak it all in one time. We actually like it. They get a waffle with chocolate chips and I get a big breakfast (the "All-American" lol) and waters all around and we're out of there for like $20 including a fat tip. Waitress loves us.

It's also in a decent area (our location), but it's still an Awful House, so you get what you get late-night.

Anyway, GTFO once the staff or cops are telling you to get out. Who does this? I never heard of this shit until recent years. In my day, if we were told to leave, we left. We weren't trying to have interactions with police after a night out. Who does that? A lot of folks nowadays, it seems.

<Fedor23>

I'd imagine an employee could confirm the cops were called over alcohol on the premises and her refusal to remove it.

so because 2 cops in New York fucked up it must mean all cops fuck up like they do

incredible logic

If only that's what he said.

Another domino falls in the revolution to overthrow shitty waffles and establish a dictatorship of the pancake.

She's lucky she's a women...If that was a guy, he would've gotten a knee to the head or worse.

Police do lie yes... people do lie. What is your point other than to mouth off your Black Nationalist talking points?

"as white patrons continue to eat in the background."

Lol wtf?
finishing_coffee_big_lebowski.gif

Back