Police arresting a gentleman in his house...

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Go to 6:54 for his beautiful articulation of his freedom being compromised:

I would have lost if Jelly Roll stopped to put on a Tapout Shirt...

The more I see these types of videos, the more I am convinced there is nowhere you can live without having at least 10 lowlives within a 1 block radius of you. Even that may be a low estimate.

The more I see these types of videos, the more I am convinced there is nowhere you can live without having at least 10 lowlives within a 1 block radius of you. Even that may be a low estimate.

Its like this in nice neighborhoods. Though to be fair, most of the low lives are aging Karens who married to well off husbands. Luckily the houses have distant with one another and so you interaction is minimized.

The guy lives in a trailer. I did not expect a well spoken, healthy individual to emerge from the trailer's bedroom.

Its like this in nice neighborhoods. Though to be fair, most of the low lives are aging Karens who married to well off husbands. Luckily the houses have distant with one another and so you interaction is minimized.
yep

The guy lives in a trailer. I did not expect a well spoken, healthy individual to emerge from the trailer's bedroom.

Well he has two women fighting over him, he probably is more valued than many well spoken healthy individuals who emerge from nice bedrooms.

Back