Pokemon GO

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that there is a pokestop in my room hehe. By the way is there a way to earn gold without forkng over real money?
Lucky!!! I'd be setting lures all night if I was you.. I have to go about a mile to closest pokestops..when it's back available again I'm going to submit a request for one at the park(my back yard) so that'll be dope when or if it happens

Thats what I thought at first too. You dont need to defend it. One second in the gym is enough. Just need to get your coins before your pokemon is kicked out of the arena again. Then you have to wait 21 hours until you can do it again.

Wow, I did not know that. Ugh I've taken over so many gyms for nothing haha.

Thanks for the tip.

A small park down the street is loaded w/ Magmars. Too bad Magmars are trash.

My city had some crazy downtown thing going on that had to do with this game. There were literally hundreds of people roaming the streets, staring at their phones and dressed up in costumes.

I saw giant fat bastards walking around on the hunt. I don't give a crap about Pokémon (My generation never had that game) in any way, shape or form, but I am glad to see that it is getting some people off the couch at least.

Wait for a few generations, you will be able to evolve him into this guy:
latest

I don't know if anyone posted this or not, but holy fuck....

I can't find a fire pokemon for the life of me. I hatched a Growlithe and a Ponyta, but that's it.

Not too happy about my 10km egg shitting out a 485cp Eevee.

Laughing my ass off at the entitled whiners crying that Pokemon escape balls and run away from you now. Oh you mean its becoming more like the actual game?

Poke tip I learned today...

When u throw a ball and miss,quickly,touch and hold down ball and pull it back to launch position..you will get ball back without losing it...great tip to save on balls.

Anyone noticed the new update?

Yeah, makes it even more dangerous to drive now.
If Niantic thinks this is going to prevent people from playing while driving they are even dumber than I thought. I wouldn't be surprised to see this feature removed in a future update.

What did it update?
Tracking system, it seems to refresh at a higher rate and overall seem to work better.
They added an option to change your nickname once.
Again, you can get xp for nice, great and excellent throws.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back