Poked in the Eye with the Big Toe

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This happened to me a long time ago.

I was in a sparring match with one of my teacher's old students. I didn't want to spar hard, because I was scared of him. He was of course hype to spar hard, because I wasn't telling him not to.

My hope was that I could lull him into a boring light sparring match by being chill.

We touch gloves. He takes a little step back and kicks me in the head. My hands were up, so the top of his foot hit my hand and pushed it into my face. His big toe wraps around my hand and sticks me in the eye.

It fucked me up. I was seeing double, badly, for probably 5 minutes.

Maybe it was a one in a million shot but something I saw on the UFC today reminded me of this.

If you managed to poke someone in the eye with your toe, would they be able to take a rest? Would it be against the rules to do it on purpose?

Mod - Please move to the Standup forum. Thank you.

This happened to me a long time ago.

I was in a sparring match with one of my teacher's old students. I didn't want to spar hard, because I was scared of him. He was of course hype to spar hard, because I wasn't telling him not to.

My hope was that I could lull him into a boring light sparring match by being chill.

We touch gloves. He takes a little step back and kicks me in the head. My hands were up, so the top of his foot hit my hand and pushed it into my face. His big toe wraps around my hand and sticks me in the eye.

It fucked me up. I was seeing double, badly, for probably 5 minutes.

Maybe it was a one in a million shot but something I saw on the UFC today reminded me of this.

If you managed to poke someone in the eye with your toe, would they be able to take a rest? Would it be against the rules to do it on purpose?

Got a cut from someone's toe nail before..........after sparring I looked at his toes and they was like talons......twat.

Back