Pokémon Discussion volume 9

Only just got back into handheld gaming recently with a new 3dsxl. Bought Pokemon X to start with, so far I have nearly 80 hours put into it. Beat the game and I am trying to fill out my pokedex now through friend safari and evolving ones that I caught earlier. I think I am up to just shy of 300 so far.

Just ordered AS since I saw that it was on sale and I also pre-ordered Moon on sale as well (Amazon E3 sale). Probably won't want to see another Pokemon game after those two lol.

Anyone here have all 721 Pokemon? I'm thinking there will be at least 30 or so that will basically be impossible to get outside of trading legendaries.

That's going to be a thing?? haha
Yea, you can import Pokemon you catch from your Red/Blue/Yellow version (virtual console) into Sun/Moon. A lot of players are going to take advantage of the Machop evolution line learning Fissure in gen 1. With Machamp having the ability, No Guard, Fissure is going to be broken.

Yea, you can import Pokemon you catch from your Red/Blue/Yellow version (virtual console) into Sun/Moon. A lot of players are going to take advantage of the Machop evolution line learning Fissure in gen 1. With Machamp having the ability, No Guard, Fissure is going to be broken.
Damn that's pretty cool. Maybe i'll have to get one of them... I can't remember if they are free? I've always want to have a Growlithe on my team as one of my early Pokes... Never went through a game with one.

They're really trying to stop people from getting too many Mews. Just to spite them I'll keep doing the Mew glitch in my Blue version and send it over to Sun/Moon muahaha
European players have more luck atm. You can redeem one of those EU Mew codes per game. But you can also send it to the bank, start a new game and farm as many Mews as you can.

Only just got back into handheld gaming recently with a new 3dsxl. Bought Pokemon X to start with, so far I have nearly 80 hours put into it. Beat the game and I am trying to fill out my pokedex now through friend safari and evolving ones that I caught earlier. I think I am up to just shy of 300 so far.

Just ordered AS since I saw that it was on sale and I also pre-ordered Moon on sale as well (Amazon E3 sale). Probably won't want to see another Pokemon game after those two lol.

Anyone here have all 721 Pokemon? I'm thinking there will be at least 30 or so that will basically be impossible to get outside of trading legendaries.
I have nearly all of them, but there are a few events that I'm still missing. I should be able to get all of them considering they are giving away 1 event legend every month this year due to the 20th anniversary of Pokemon.

2 new Pokemon have been revealed in the CoroCoro leaks.
corocoro7161th.jpg
corocoro7163th.jpg

The first images from CoroCoro have leaked and have revealed two new Pokémon. As always, do note that translations are preliminary while we work on them.
First up is Nekkoala, the Half Awake Pokémon which is Normal-type with the ability Definite Sleep which prevents it being afflicted with a status other than sleep, while the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon. We'll bring more as it comes
Edit @ 03:18: Some images pertaining to the movie have also been released. The Greninja event at the movie based on the Pokémon Election has the ability Protean and the moves Hydro Cannon, Gunk Shot, Mat Block & Happy Hour
Edit @ 03:31: Attendees at the movie will receive a Pokémon Ga-Olé disc that has a QR Code that will be scanned to get Magearna in Pokémon Sun & Moon. Magearna has got the Soul Heart Ability and a new move called Fleur Cannon and will be found at Level 50 with the moves Fleur Cannon, Flash Cannon, Lucky Chant and Helping Hand
Edit @ 04:04: CoroCoro hints that Rowlet, Litten, Popplio and Iwanko all hide a secret
http://serebii.net/

Yes, this is who you think it is. 10% and 100% forms:

the dog is Iwanko, and is a Rock-type Pokémon. It's abilities are Keen Eye or Vital Spirit. It is the Puppy Pokémon.

Definitely getting one of those.

I've always wanted a koala Pokémon and have been waiting for it patiently forever! Will definitely use it on my team in Sun/Moon.

And I hope that the disc isn't the only way to get Magearna. That would be some bullshit.

I've always wanted a koala Pokémon and have been waiting for it patiently forever! Will definitely use it on my team in Sun/Moon.

And I hope that the disc isn't the only way to get Magearna. That would be some bullshit.
I suppose there might be another distribution later on, for those who aren't going to the movie. I think there have been multiple events for pretty much every pokemon. Though everyone outside of Japan is getting fewer chances for sure. I'm just hoarding 20th anniversary events now in the hope that some people may miss them and will offer events I don't have in return :p.

Also agree about the Koala. That thing looks pretty cool. Wonder what it's evolutions will be like.

I have a sneaking suspicion that the Koala will be this gen's Bidoof

I suppose there might be another distribution later on, for those who aren't going to the movie. I think there have been multiple events for pretty much every pokemon. Though everyone outside of Japan is getting fewer chances for sure. I'm just hoarding 20th anniversary events now in the hope that some people may miss them and will offer events I don't have in return :p.

Also agree about the Koala. That thing looks pretty cool. Wonder what it's evolutions will be like.

I've been the same way with the 20th aniv events, I think I only missed Darkrai. Also found out about the shiny gen 6 legends a little too late.

I have all of them now, just need to organize them properly in my Poké bank

I've been the same way with the 20th aniv events, I think I only missed Darkrai. Also found out about the shiny gen 6 legends a little too late.
Damn, that sucks! Maybe you can still get a hold of them by trade though.

Regarding the shiny legends, they've only been available in some EU countries, but not where I live. So I haven't been able to get a hold of them either. If it's a mystery gift, and I can farm them that would be neat.

Yeah, that code doesn't work if you're in North America, or rather if you have a North American 3DS. Those codes are region locked.

But, if you haven't been able to get one and still want one, I got a spare Mew for you.
Thanks for the offer, but I got the Mew code last night!

Back