Pokémon Discussion volume 9

@Homeless Infant is there a way for mods to retrieve a thread that was deleted by a platinum member? I think ShadowSneak deleted the previous thread, but it contained a huge list of Friend Codes. Might be nice if that info could be retrieved and added to this thead.
I can go look for it. Stupid asshole just had to delete everything...

It has been announced I think. You can at least pick skin color etc. in the beginning of the game.

I like that Lillie could be our link back to Kalos, but I do wonder what the odds are that it'll happen. Would be neat though, maybe post E4?
That would too god damn cool... That was one of my favorite things about Gen 2...

If that happens, gen 7 would instantaneously be right up there as one of the best gens ever IMO.
Definitely would be hard not to say so..hah. I'd curious to see how they covered that fat hole in Geosenge :p

@GrizzlyTitan Duuuude... Shad fucking edited the op specifically to delete the codes... :mad:
If some mod is determined to edit friends codes out of the OP, I guess people could include their friend code in their sig or maybe create a Facebook group for Sherdoggers who want to exchange codes and other pokemon-related things.

If some mod is determined to edit friends codes out of the OP, I guess people could include their friend code in their sig or maybe create a Facebook group for Sherdoggers who want to exchange codes and other pokemon-related things.
Shad wasn't a mod. They're banned now too so no worries.

Damn, kinda fucked up that the extra Mew event has ended already. That event was available for like 2 days or something? What's the point of that. Easy to miss.

The extra MEW event is live again for people in EU.

meweventgift.jpg

In The Games Department

Pokémon XYORAS - Mew Event

Following the surprise release, and then removal last week, the second chance distribution of Mew in Europe has become active again. This distribution is available by entering the code MEW2016 and can only be redeemed if you didn't obtain the Pokémon 20th anniversary Mew back in February. It is only available until June 30th 2016 so don't miss this chance
http://serebii.net/

@S3VERE were you still looking for one? Don't remember specifically, so sorry if I'm wrong. But I can't check because SS deleted the previous thread.

@S3VERE were you still looking for one? Don't remember specifically, so sorry if I'm wrong. But I can't check because SS deleted the previous thread.

Still lookin for Mew? No worries haven't played Pkmn for a while, although the new games got me lickin ma chops

Still lookin for Mew? No worries haven't played Pkmn for a while, although the new games got me lickin ma chops
I think that was way back in Feb, when the first Mew event was live. Someone from the Pokemon threads wasn't able to get one att, and I thought that was you. But I might be wrong.

I think that was way back in Feb, when the first Mew event was live. Someone from the Pokemon threads wasn't able to get one att, and I thought that was you. But I might be wrong.
I think it was me. Are names look kinda similar. I was stuck in Alaska during the mew event. I did even try the Euro code to no avail...

I think it was me. Are names look kinda similar. I was stuck in Alaska during the mew event. I did even try the Euro code to no avail...
Yeah, that code doesn't work if you're in North America, or rather if you have a North American 3DS. Those codes are region locked.

But, if you haven't been able to get one and still want one, I got a spare Mew for you.

Pokémon XYORAS - Mew Event
meweventgift.jpg

For those of you in North America, the Pokémon Trainer Club Newsletter has started to be sent out with the special serial code for Mew. These are one-time use codes and cannot be used if you redeemed a Mew code from Gamestop earlier in the year.These codes will expire on August 31st 2016 so be sure to download your Mew while you still have a chance.
http://serebii.net/

They're really trying to stop people from getting too many Mews. Just to spite them I'll keep doing the Mew glitch in my Blue version and send it over to Sun/Moon muahaha

Back