Pokémon Discussion volume 9

I am so tempted to buy a nintendo 3DS to play soul silver alpha/omega sapphire/ruby and moon or sun.

I am so tempted to buy a nintendo 3DS to play soul silver alpha/omega sapphire/ruby and moon or sun.
Worth it. Check craigslist :p
I got a sweet deal for like $120 on a quality 3DS & OR a couple monthes after ORAS came out <cheer>

Do it man. These games are amazing and really worth the money.

Edit: But then again, I have no idea how many more games will come out for the 3DS. Maybe future gens of Pokemon will be released on newer handhelds or something else entirely.

Worth it. Check craigslist :p
I got a sweet deal for like $120 on a quality 3DS & OR a couple monthes after ORAS came out <cheer>
Nice, I think I will look more into it! thanks!

Do it man. These games are amazing and really worth the money.

Edit: But then again, I have no idea how many more games will come out for the 3DS. Maybe future gens of Pokemon will be released on newer handhelds or something else entirely.
absolutely, I loved the original ruby/sapphire/emerald games. I I will probably get sapphire remake, but a few months ago I bought fire red for like $10 and it was so nostalgic; the soundtrack, original pokemon, storyline etc, it was great. I will definitely look to continue the games really soon

absolutely, I loved the original ruby/sapphire/emerald games. I I will probably get sapphire remake, but a few months ago I bought fire red for like $10 and it was so nostalgic; the soundtrack, original pokemon, storyline etc, it was great. I will definitely look to continue the games really soon
The new games are amazing IMO. Especially X and Y. Absolutely loved those. Really enjoyed ORAS as well. Sun and Moon look amazing too, but I haven't played much since my father got diagnosed with cancer and passed away shortly after I got Sun and Moon.

The new games are amazing IMO. Especially X and Y. Absolutely loved those. Really enjoyed ORAS as well. Sun and Moon look amazing too, but I haven't played much since my father got diagnosed with cancer and passed away shortly after I got Sun and Moon.
Damn. Very sorry to hear that, man... Fucking cancer.

Damn. Very sorry to hear that, man... Fucking cancer.
Yeah. He was always in good health and lived a pretty healthy lifestyle. Never smoked, never drank, no drugs, pretty active and ate fairly healthily.

It really came as a shock to everyone. Cancer had already spread all over his body when he noticed any symptoms. No lumps, no complaints or anything. He was still feeling great. And when he finally noticed something it was everywhere in his body. Fucked up stuff. There was no way to know that the cancer had spread so far already. Unless he would have gotten a scan when he was still healthy, but back then nobody suspected anything was wrong.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that even if someone is feeling great and doing the right things, shit can happen really quick without anyone expecting it. So spend as much time with your loved ones as possible and tell them everything you want to tell them before it's too late. I still got the chance to talk to my dad a lot when he was sick and I'm happy I got to say everything I wanted to say, but not everyone get's that opportunity. So just do that stuff now while you have the chance. I know people say that stuff all the time, but it's really true IMO.

Don't listen to these other posters. Hold off until July 28th. A new version is coming out at $149.99

Damn, did not expect new games to be announced this soon.

I hope they won't go overboard with new forms though. Or fusions or whatever they may be.

Also I want Mega Tyrantrum, Lugia and Ho-oh and I want them NOW!

Ultra...? Wtf.

Is it like Black & White 2 or...? I don't even, lol. I just hope it's more interesting than the first ones.

I never even got Sun/Moon yet and they announce this...I'll just stick with Overwatch. Sucks to say that's i won't be getting the new Pokemon game, first time pretty much ever that I'm skipping a generation.

Back