Poirier wants Mcgregor next

Ufc won't make it

They'll give him cole next on a ppv card or fox

Dustin would wreck him

Again, there's no logical basis to assume this. Poirier got dropped by Brandao, McGregor barely got touched.

McGregor will headline his next fight, so Poirier better take this opportunity while he can.

Ideally, Aldo will be McGregor`s next opponent, but I can`t begrudge the man an extra warm-up paycheck.

everyone wants conor

the guy has the worst hype to skill ratio in mma. thats what every fighter wants a high profile fight that can boost their name. its basically the opposite of kabib

Dustin eats him alive at this point.. The UFC wont let that happen.. Conor is makin' it rain over there!

How? Dustin is pretty overrated in my opinion. Nothing special or unpredictable in his approach. I can't see him ever beating a top 5 fighter. He was getting rocked by Akira Corassani.

McGregor will headline his next fight, so Poirier better take this opportunity while he can.

Ideally, Aldo will be McGregor`s next opponent, but I can`t begrudge the man an extra warm-up paycheck.

i think the ufc will want to milk this thing before they stick him in with aldo. plus theres legit contender fights for aldo so no need to rush conor in

i think the ufc will have conor headlining another smaller show soon. his pre fight hyping obv made the ufc very happy. he got the crowd whipped up in to a frenzy before and after the fight. he looked great coming off a lay off

i suspect the ufc will set him up with a tougher test they think he can win while headlining another fight night or fight pass in the uk

I'm a mutt. Half Eastern Euro, Half West. Doesn't make a difference, you're making excuses.

No I am not. Styles make fights, even if Mcgregor did better against Brandao it doesnt mean he beats Poirier at all.

Their not going to risk a cash-cow like McGregor losing before he gets a title shot. He'll be matched up with smaller, slower fighters with small risk involved.

LOL at DP trying to make a new for himself at the expense of the GOAT.

LOL at this serious picking Poirier over Connor. The guy got dropped by Jonathan Brookins and was in trouble vs Akira. He also got to beat Brandao who had no trainiong camp at all.

He had a full camp for Poirer, I dont even like Brandao lol. Your Irish I take it?

he was fat against Poirer, he was ripped against Conor. your argument is terrible lol

Please make this fight quickly, I wanna see Mcgregor fight 2 more times this year.

Honestly, I think Dustin is the easiest fight for Connor in the top 10

I agree. i dont see him stopping conors momentum. magregor is faster and more creative. i would give porier no edge in that fight unless he can get him to the ground in the later rounds.

LOL at this serious picking Poirier over Connor. The guy got dropped by Jonathan Brookins and was in trouble vs Akira. He also got to beat Brandao who had no trainiong camp at all.

id take Poirier over him too. it is not crazy. dustin gets caught from time from time but recovers. he is relentless.

Love him or hate him McGregoat is a legitimate talent
Let him fight Poirier and see what happens! I think he has a shot at winning.
The hype is out of control but you can't deny the fact he's talented.

Back