Media Poirier still calling out Conor and Ferg with the weakest twitter callout game in MMA history

The funny thing is , outside Tony, he s probably evolved more than other 155er on roster.

do better for what?

you really think they'd consider fighting him if he only had a better twitter shit talking game?
Conor has said how people call him out is one of the most important things he looks at when choosing an opponent.

I mean, look at that twitter callout from Khabib.

That's how it's done.

Yeah, that's why the fight happened 2 years later. I guess we have two years to see if Dustin's call out live up to those standards.

Conor has said how people call him out is one of the most important things he looks at when choosing an opponent.

Good thing he's not only calling out conor.

Yeah, that's why the fight happened 2 years later. I guess we have two years to see if Dustin's call out live up to those standards.

Good thing he's not only calling out conor.
Tony didn't seem too impressed either.

i think the most important thing for Conor is that the person has something he can gain from beating them or at least fighting them.

he's never going to fight Poirer again, he has everything to lose and nothing to gain.

Back