Media Poirier calls out Ferguson, McGregor fight in doubt

flyingoctoplata

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Last edited:
I'm fine with it. lets go.

Conor has made no effort to get these fights official. It seems the defeat by Khabib has turned Conor into a hesitant man waiting for the easiest matchup possible.

Ferg by whichever finish in the 4th.

ferg deserves a legit title shot. another interim fight is bullshit

he should wait for khabib or if he wants to fight that bad then do the dustin fight i guess. tony gives no fucks, so he may not consider waiting on the sidelines.

Sorry Dustin, Ferg gets the next shot. But if Khabib gets a suspension sure

Conor has made no effort to get these fights official. It seems the defeat by Khabib has turned Conor into a hesitant man waiting for the easiest matchup possible.

If that's true this is about as easy for him as it gets at lightweight. They aren't going Pair him with some fringe top10 guy lol

tenor.gif

I wish Khabib and Conor were more well behaved so they both could get back into the PPV rotation without delay.

well both Conor and Khabib are suspended, what the fuck do you expect them to do?

I wish Khabib and Conor were more well behaved so they both could get back into the PPV rotation without delay.
Very likely Conor will be eligible to fight.

Zero chance his suspension goes beyond 6 months retroactive.

So he will be back by Spring, possibly earlier.

Last edited:
surprised I havent seen a thread about the NSAC hearing that was supposed to happen this morning. It was pushed back to Janurary 29th lol... I can see why Dustin is upset. Even if Khabib or Conor get suspended it will be retroactive back to the day of the offense which means by like March a 6-month suspension would be over.

UFC needs to stop babying these two imo, let Tony and Dustin fight for the belt. Winner gets Khabib and Loser gets Conor IF Conor even accepts anything below a title fight.
<TheDonald>

Give Tony his interim belt back and set up the Poirier fight that's a good fight and the UFC is dumb not to do it

Back