Po Po or one time shoot teen for stealing booze, here we go again with the riots

MadSquabbles500

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
The Po Po, or as some prefer one time shoot a teen in NYC for stealing booze

https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/20...ick-police-nypd-arrest-precinct-83rd-precinct

Robs convenience store using fake gun in Bushwick according to police. Teen robber stole some beer. When cops approached said perp, he apparently raised a real gun, but looks like it was still the fake one.

Now why on earth is this teen doing this knowing the current atmosphere? Is he trying to be a martyr? I hear the libs are trying to get the moslems to pray in Times Square. Now I guarantee they gon jum all ober dis.

He didn't get shot for stealing booze. He got shot for pointing a gun (real or fake) at cops. But that doesn't fit the narrative.

Looks pretty real. The police do not really have time to examine a gun when it is pulled on them.

He didn't get shot for stealing booze. He got shot for pointing a gun (real or fake) at cops. But that doesn't fit the narrative.

Fit what narrative? The one made up by the thread starter for his thread title? The article does not say anything about any riots, and I have not seen any "narrative" implying it was a wrongful death. The thread starter included that line to get you riled up, but does not seem to be based on anything. He goes on to talk trash about "libs" and "moslems" so I am guessing he's making up a reason to attack liberals. You seem to have bitten.

So in other words, they out here saying cops need to verify that the gun being pointed at them is real before they respond with lethal force?

Something tells me this is gonna be a historic year for the Darwin Awards

toy-gun-v-real.jpg

"Cool toy gun, Sergio. Want to bring it to the WhiteHouse?"

Last edited:
If he pointed a fake gun, it is perfectly acceptable to shoot him.

Something tells me this is gonna be a historic year for the Darwin Awards

it seems like we are off to a slow start actually. probably when the weather gets warmer it'll pick up.

Everyone knows pointing anything that resembles a firearm at a cop after you commit an armed robbery is going to get you shot.

Had he lived he would have just been manipulated into joining some marxist/blm movement and spread his misery to other people. Better that he erased himself at a young age.

White racist cops need to be sure that the gun is real and loaded before taking action. This is why we need #BLM.

Fit what narrative? The one made up by the thread starter for his thread title? The article does not say anything about any riots, and I have not seen any "narrative" implying it was a wrongful death. The thread starter included that line to get you riled up, but does not seem to be based on anything. He goes on to talk trash about "libs" and "moslems" so I am guessing he's making up a reason to attack liberals. You seem to have bitten.

Maybe it's the damning opinion of a local resident that knows the family.

Blandford said he was troubled that such a kind family has lost a son.

"A lot of people lose their life like that," Blandford said. "They play with [toy guns]. The police got to defend [their] life too whether it's [a toy] or real."

Practically the sa,e thing as "Hands up, don't shoot."

Look at this anti-cop bait article title by NBC News. I'm surprised they said man and not teen

Police Shoot to Death Man Accused of Stealing Beer from Deli: Officials

Police shot to death a robber early Sunday who tried to steal beer from a Brooklyn bodega using a fake gun, authorities said.

Sergio Reyes, 18, is accused of threating a clerk while stealing beer at the Garden Deli in Bushwick around 12:40 a.m.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/loca...Shooting-at-Brooklyn-Deli-Cops-414192643.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back