PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

I think oupside of Possible Russian arm of taliban as thing against ISIS . They dont let arms get to terrorists or radicals. Russia has it own radical Islam problem in caucaus they benefit least from it. Russia want USSR 2.0 but like EU sort of.

To me it is more likely irresponsible arms dealer. Because they actions of fightin ISIS and other stuff is against any interest or profit you make from arms dealing them. Russia favors arm state actors like Assad, or trying work with Iran in past. Maybe Russian mafia has a role in this. I don' believe Putin control the mafia. His powr in the country is not like Kim jung un and not like Xi jinping.

I think it's perfectly possible that they don't "knowingly" supply ISIS.

But they certainly supply arms to people who don't mind knowingly supplying ISIS.

I'm running a major distribution center on the east coast while making you look like an ineffectual little child.

Hope this helps!

Not really

I guess in USA even those with lower iq can succeed

It truly is the land of opportunity...

Last time I was tested my IQ was 138, is that good or bad?

Depends if the test is legit...

But then again sometimes there’s a difference between book smart n street smart

There are ppl with lil education who are very savvy n sharp

N then there are those highly educated who are dummies

It’s all relative

The moral of the story is try not to be so vacuous

Depends if the test is legit...

But then again sometimes there’s a difference between book smart n street smart

There are ppl with lil education who are very savvy n sharp

N then there are those highly educated who are dummies

It’s all relative

The moral of the story is try not to be so vacuous

I was selected as a child to go to Australia for Mensa does that count?

I didn't go though.

Last time I was tested my IQ was 138, is that good or bad?

Come on, bro. This is Sherdog. Everyone here is a ripped genius who makes six figures a year, trains teh UFC, Benches teh 275 and bangs LA 9's;)

Come on, bro. This is Sherdog. Everyone here is a ripped genius who makes six figures a year, trains teh UFC, Benches teh 275 and bangs LA 9's;)

I am skinny fat, don't exercise, definitely don't bench, haven't been to LA, but I'm pretty smart.

shoulda called Det Goren IMO

also, I mean who else could it be haha

The russophiles that think RT is a legitimate news source will only believe Russia is responsible for something if Putin comes out and admits it which he obviously won't do. If he says he didn't do it then he didn't do it because there is no way Dear Leader Putin would tell a lie.

I sure hope England is not going to sent their team to Russia. And Germany and other Europeans follow.
I don't like mixing sport and politics but the World Cup in Russia was always a questionable Putin propaganda show anyway.
This surely should put it over the edge not to go.

It's ok, some minor prince probably won't go as part of the official delegation. That will teach them.

It could be wrong anything possible

It possible nothing impossible. I thought he was poisoned to until somebody post a piece argue different I see suspiious evidence.
I looked at Russian article it says that according to Daily Telegraph police found traces of polonium in cup at Pine Bar at hotel Millenium and in dish washing machine at the same bar. Article says that Litvinenko got to the bar at the bus and there is no radiation at this bus. But there is traces of radiation in a car of Kovtun (in Germany) and at home of mother of Kovtun's ex-wife.

The russophiles that think RT is a legitimate news source will only believe Russia is responsible for something if Putin comes out and admits it which he obviously won't do. If he says he didn't do it then he didn't do it because there is no way Dear Leader Putin would tell a lie.

This is not so much true. there are people who not russophiles who side with russia or china or other powers like brazil out of knowledge that the US and UK and other powers meddle around world and in there sphere of influence far more. It was not Russia who expanded nato and was used and abused after USSR collapse. the looting and the bragging americans did in the 1990s about influencing russian government (was on your time magazine) and your presidents bragged about it. Is not forgotten. people who live in countries (latin american) or other that had US engineered coups and extreme right wing dicatorships spring up in which people were torutred and killed in CIA supported prisons is not forgotten.

And I believe there is a cop/first responder who was poisoned as a result as well. Even if you want to assassinate your own - using nerve agent as Russia did was reckless. Why not just shoot him or knife him? He's still dead and you don't run the risk of killing innocent people
Because a knife or gun doesn't send the same kind of terrifying message.

Also I just love the whole "Russia didn't do this, but on a totally unrelated note, we will not tolerate betrayal" thing. Yeah that's not how a fucking psychopath talks or anything.

Meanwhile, in Congress:

(CNN)Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee reached the opposite conclusion Monday from the intelligence community they oversee, announcing that Russian President Vladimir Putin was not trying to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.

The Republicans also said they found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and that they are shutting down their yearlong investigation.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/house-republicans-russia-conclusions/index.html

Meanwhile, in Congress:

(CNN)Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee reached the opposite conclusion Monday from the intelligence community they oversee, announcing that Russian President Vladimir Putin was not trying to help Donald Trump win the 2016 election.

The Republicans also said they found no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia and that they are shutting down their yearlong investigation.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/house-republicans-russia-conclusions/index.html

so they shut it down but when do other investigations stop? or will this be his whole time in office as president.

Back