PM May: Highly Likely Russia Behind Spy Attack

As of right now, Russia is the one huge, influential country and powerful military that the world powers do not have control of or a stake in. It seems to me that Russia, not wanting to join the EU and other world government bodies, is being pressured, scape goated, and isolated by the world powers in an effort to force Putin and the Russian people to give up some of their sovereignty and independence. This is also why Trump has been so attacked. He's pulling America out of these international bodies, organizations, and entanglements. He's signaled that it's "America First" and is reclaiming our sovereignty. He's doing it at our border, on trade, and in regards to how we deal with the EU. So what do the world powers immediately do? Link him with Putin and attempt to isolate both of them all in an effort to bring Russia and the US to heel. They want to take control of our countries.

there something up. but China is not apart of any of those things. maybe the elite turn on china next.

i agree you can tie shooting to russian mob etc but every type of random poisioning without evidence? i think that litko guy probably was but this recent case? idk need see evidence. It is weird how UK is like "you cannot say it is muslim terrorism we need evidence" but can scream "Russia".

Stronger than any argument put forward by those who believe Russia is being framed for a crime it didn't commit. Although to be honest, that's not saying much:rolleyes:

doubt they are being framed but any country with veto power in UN are mostly scum when it comes to other countries. Russia is not any worse than US or England.

and the spy had it coming screw him

Unless it's some sort of false flag, there's no reason to believe that Russia is NOT the culprit for these murders. I think these guys are British citizens.

Expelling some Russians is a very weak response. What Russia did was an act of war.

<22>

Pretty weak response.

Well, to be honest, her options were strictly limited to begin with. In a perfect world, Britain's response would something like this:)

26ag7f.jpg

In the real world, the British PM cannot even force the England team to boycott the World Cup:rolleyes: Most of the sanctions that would do serious damage to Russia can only be invoked by the EU. Good luck getting EU nations to step up and back Britain in a fight with the world's most aggressive superpower. Not least because so many European nations are dependent on Russian gas.

The other factor May has to consider is that while the Russians are thugs and bullies, they are not cowards. The last people to make the mistake of thinking Russia would tap to strikes were the Nazis, and we all know how that ended. If Russia hits you and you return fire, they will keep hitting you back until you catch them in a Triangle Choke and force them to Tap or Nap. Russians pride themselves on their ability to soak up punishment, and return it with interest. May has to balance retaliation with the risk of things escalating out of control.

Unless it's some sort of false flag, there's no reason to believe that Russia is NOT the culprit for these murders. I think these guys are British citizens.

Expelling some Russians is a very weak response. What Russia did was an act of war.

lets start a war because a Russian spy was killed by Russia...

Or.... or hear me out .
Just maybe theres loads of alternatives somewhere inbetween bending over and taking it or an all out war/nuke exchange?

killing a douple agent in Moscow lol

either way Teresa May is fucked, she should have just done a cover up and take it like a big girl.

killing a douple agent in Moscow lol

either way Teresa May is fucked, she should have just done a cover up and take it like a big girl.
She has to be seen to do somwthing or all her pretentions of being remeberer as the new thatcher are done

Well, to be honest, her options were strictly limited to begin with. In a perfect world, Britain's response would something like this:)

View attachment 355209

In the real world, the British PM cannot even force the England team to boycott the World Cup:rolleyes: Most of the sanctions that would do serious damage to Russia can only be invoked by the EU. Good luck getting EU nations to step up and back Britain in a fight with the world's most aggressive superpower. Not least because so many European nations are dependent on Russian gas.

The other factor May has to consider is that while the Russians are thugs and bullies, they are not cowards. The last people to make the mistake of thinking Russia would tap to strikes were the Nazis, and we all know how that ended. If Russia hits you and you return fire, they will keep hitting you back until you catch them in a Triangle Choke and force them to Tap or Nap. Russians pride themselves on their ability to soak up punishment, and return it with interest. May has to balance retaliation with the risk of things escalating out of control.

LMAO @ your tiny pics.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Stronger than any argument put forward by those who believe Russia is being framed for a crime it didn't commit. Although to be honest, that's not saying much:rolleyes:

They can't even come up with a motive for framing poor Russia or more appropriate choice of response.

I must have missed the news articles about America murdering political enemies in the UK with Polonium, or deploying Nerve Agents more toxic than VX gas in English towns.

Come on, man. You're better than this.

No tck is not better than this. He loves posting crazy stuff for the reaction he gets. I still enjoy his post, they make me realize how crazy a lot of people are.

Back