Plurality of Adults Predict Drumpf to be Remembered as “One of the Worst POTUS in History”

37% of the people consider him average to great. That could be the real story for the anti / pro crowd.

These are the same adults who wanted Bush Jr imprisoned for being a right-wing extremist (rofl) and are now pulling the "what a respectable conservative looks like" card to diminish Trump the right wing-extremist (rofl)

Let's not call liberals adults, they are cattle and there should be prerequisite for franchise in this country

Stock market 23,100. I seriously doubt he’ll go down as the worst because people get their fee fee’s hurt when he doesn’t articulate sentences the exact way people want.

These are the same adults who wanted Bush Jr imprisoned for being a right-wing extremist (rofl) and are now pulling the "what a respectable conservative looks like" card to diminish Trump the right wing-extremist (rofl)

Let's not call liberals adults, they are cattle and there should be prerequisite for franchise in this country
Lol. Nice. Let me guess, the prerequisite would be agreeing with you! What a shock. Quick, tell me again how right wingers are the real liberals and the left is fascist.

Stock market 23,100. I seriously doubt he’ll go down as the worst because people get their fee fee’s hurt when he doesn’t articulate sentences the exact way people want.

10% of Americans own 92% of all stocks.

The bottom 80% of the country owns just 8% of stocks.

48% own no stocks.

So this is literally an irrelevant point for half the population and a only marginally relevant point for 80% of the population.
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/01/51797...t-many-americans-left-out-of-the-conversation

Not if this keeps happening

n3RItVk.png
See above. Irrelevant point for the majority of the population.

Last edited:
Who is this Drumpf person? Never heard of him. Sounds European.

Lol. Nice. Let me guess, the prerequisite would be agreeing with you! What a shock. Quick, tell me again how right wingers are the real liberals and the left is fascist.
He isn't wrong though. The same people who made books about assassinating Bush and hyping up how far right extremist he was are not praising him as a model conservative.. I mean that is the definition of hypocritical. Not that hypocrisy sticks to the left.

48% own no stocks.

So this is literally an irrelevant point for half the population and a only marginally relevant point for 80% of the population.
http://www.npr.org/2017/03/01/51797...t-many-americans-left-out-of-the-conversation
What does any of that have to do with what I posted? One of the factors people judge presidents by is the stock market. Wether or not you like it is irrelevant. In fact another poster posted the unemployment rate. I think those two bars mean far more to the general population than how many scoops of ice cream a president eats or how often he tweets.

There’s a lot of fake outrage but it comes down to this. Do I have more money now than I had when he started. If the answers yes then people will forget everything he’s done and said.

Doubt they polled a representation of the American public. What about all them polls that said Trump would lose in a landslide?

"because I have faith in the American people" Well, the American people didn't have faith in his candidate.

Whilst I think theres clearly a lot to be critical of in both cases the real the situation with Trump has become so insane is I'd say your dealing with an establishment that just got a very bloody nose. It tried to get economically right wing hawkish Clinton eletected on a thin mask of indenity politics making sure it supressed the more left leaning alternative then preceeded to lose the election to a right wing popularist targeting the less well off.

Anger for this failure must be redirected away from them hence pushing Trumpmania to ever greater degrees with an ever stronger dose of McCarthyism.

48% own no stocks.

See above. Irrelevant point for the majority of the population.

Well, when you break it down to numerical value:

"
the top 10 percent of Americans owned an average of $969,000 in stocks. The next 40 percent owned $132,000 on average. For the bottom half of families, it was just under $54,000."

So, yes, the top 10 does run the lions share, the rest of the 52% of americans obviously does have enough invested to be affected by the markets.

No, that would be impossible. Obama's kill ratio of innocent men, women, and children alone would eclipse anything Trump has done or will do. Let's see: Total number of innocent dead civilians from inaction in Syria in 2012 + Total number of innocent dead civilians from inaction in Iraq (ISIS) in 2014 = A 'shit' load of dead people. For the children alone Obama gets a ticket to hell. I don't think there is another American President in history who has killed more innocent civilians outside of a war.

What does any of that have to do with what I posted? One of the factors people judge presidents by is the stock market. Wether or not you like it is irrelevant. In fact another poster posted the unemployment rate. I think those two bars mean far more to the general population than how many scoops of ice cream a president eats or how often he tweets.

There’s a lot of fake outrage but it comes down to this. Do I have more money now than I had when he started. If the answers yes then people will forget everything he’s done and said.
Alright then... wait until those Obamacare subsidy cuts go into effect, insurers pull out of markets, and people’s premiums go up AGAIN...

At the end of the day, most people are worried about:
1. Can I pay my rent/ mortgage
2. Do my kids have healthcare

Not the Dow Jones

The American left is too dumb to even know what fascist means. They're just cattle who absorb verbatim the will of a few global corporations then apply the same lazy "we are all one!" veneer. They serve that which they're convinced they're resisting. Associating franchise prerequisites with "fascism" when they've been part of the vast majority of democracies is a fine example.

Enhanced voter prerequisites could consist of political knowledge tests (not about subjective topics but about the actual mechanics of the democracy/courts/etc). I'd also like to see the min. age raised slightly, since childhood is widely considered to extend into the 20s and the average lifespan has increased besides.

60% of the population laughs at what you think of yourselves (just adults this time)

Back