Please Tell Me Somebody Has A Gif of Miesha Walking Like Ronda?

I can't wait until Ronda vs Tate 2, I see a frenetic pace and intense stare down ensuing.

I got a kick out of Dana. Dana is like "shit, I'm staying the hell out of this."

I got nothing against Miesha but like I said in another thread....

How can you talk shit to someone that has literally broken your arm.... in the first round..... after you knew that they had finished every other opponent by armbar?

EDIT: Just read through the thread and realized that it has evolved into puns. I'm in but done talking.

Last edited:
Now Ronda is going say that Miesha will pay for every single "ImiTate" that she made.

This shit's going to be funny in December when Rousey breaks her arm again.

Tate has a lot of swagger for someone who was so humiliatingly defeated.

Hey guys, I'm back Teixeira few more puns. I hope they're Bader than the last ones.

Holy fuck. I'm a god damned idiot. How did I not see that shit?

My excuse: Einstein had trouble tying his own shoes.

ok i literally choked on my coffee right now

Made me fall in love with Miesha even more

Meisha "Imi" Tate

lol-duck.gif

Imitate. Nice.

Ronda needs to start acting like the champion she is.
Not a crybaby with petty insults.

Pretty much the funniest thing thus far, Ronda's overly serious attitude is just so goofy to me and I'm guessing this season is just going to make her look like such a spaz, and Miesha like the great hope to dethrone her

I got nothing against Miesha but like I said in another thread....

How can you talk shit to someone that has literally broken your arm.... in the first round..... after you knew that they had finished every other opponent by armbar?

EDIT: Just read through the thread and realized that it has evolved into puns. I'm in but done talking.

Well she's a fighter. What do you want her to do? Act like a coward and not talk back to Ronda? Also fighters believe they get caught when they get subbed. Just because you sub someone doesnt mean you can sub them every time you fight. Thirdly its Ronda who is looking for confrontation with the way she entered the gym and kicked them out and then said you are gonna pay for smiling when your fighter won. I mean who threatens people for smiling because their friend did well:D

Can't believe this thread blew up over such a ridiculous and simple pun.

Bravo.

Im liking Miesha A LOT, a few months ago I didnt care, I just thought she was hot, but so far I think she has displayed a lot of maturity considering THE IDIOT Ronda is making herself to be.

I truly believe this season is going to be horrible for Ronda, a lot of fans will turn on her, I mean saying Miesha was dissing her fighter just because she was happy about her team's victory!!?? really Ronda??? are you that childish and even worse that STUPID!!??

Like I said while Ronda is making herself look like a disrespectful person, childish and overall a big idiot, Miesha is remaining professional, likeable, and yeah I still think she is hot, so I didnt care that much before about their fight but now Im really pushing for Miesha to win and I hope she embarrases Ronda in the team competition, I cant wait for their fight and every fucking body boooing Ronda at the weight ins, because Im certain that will happen, Ronda is going to cry again booo booo, peace!

Back