****PLEASE READ: LET'S TAKE ACTION OVER THE SPAM ON THIS SITE***

Evenflow80

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
***have to start topic quickly before getting redirected again. Will post in stages.

**** sorry have to post on bits and pieces due to spam redirecting me off the site***

I wanted to start a thread and hopefully get people on here to join forces to do something about it. The mods and owners seem oblivious to it or don't care.

It's gotten so bad last couple of days in last time minutes my browser was hijacked THREE TIMES and that's why I have to post in bits and pieces now.

I was surprised by other thread I wasn't only one struggling with the spam here.

What can we do ? Do we need to make nothing but threads about this issue until the owners do something? Make a pledge to not make a single other thread except about this topic that way they realize how bad it is ?

Im willing to pledge myself to whatever needs to be done. I just need people to join in and do the same.

It's getting out of hand and it's gotten to the point where I can even use the website at work etc because when it gets hijacked it makes my phone vibrate or ring very loudly

Ad blockers don't work because this isn't a pop up it literally redirects my browser into that spam website and I can't exit out of it. Have to close it all down and start over

It's literally not possible to browse this website from a mobile phone's browser. It redirects on every single page with multiple popups.

I switched browsers and got an adblock, works fine now.

Sherdog is pretty much unusable half the time due to the spam redirects otherwise.

Chrome works just fine, no complaints here. This thread is actually surprising.

Chrome works fine for me too, have never been redirected, the page has frozen and been unresponsive every now n then but that is easily fixed.

Or maybe your shit computer is fucked from you downloading viruses onto it.

Back