Please Ponz do mma fans a favor an ko Usman

No one wants Usman falling asleep on them .

Can't wait to see that goon Ponzabooboo and his ridiculous hype train derailed. Usman's going to fuck him up.

Usman is coming for the title.

Ponzi already did the UFC a favor and handled Perry.

Ponzi really gotten lucky with his run, he poked Nelson in the eye to get the KO and fought over hyped Perry. Usman is the real deal this will not be a easy fight lets see how Ponzi deal with grinding style.

Usman is strong as hell I can't believe he just pick up a big WW like Meek and dump him over and over.

You will be disappointed. Usman will introduce Ponzinibbio to the grind.

The last time I wanted a fighter to win so badly was when TJ Dillashaw ko'd Cody no dad.

This fight is a main event and even if Usman wins the most boring 30-27 in history, the main event spot means he can't be ignored much longer. Usman is the most boring non wmma fighter on the ufc roster so please Ponz knock him out!

If you think Usman is boring, you better not be a GSP fan...

Usman is here to stay, he's gonna dominate that eyepoking Argentinian.

I hope he’s KO’s Usman but not gonna happen. Usman by 30% effort groping and dry hump unfortunately.

I hope Ponzi knocks him out. It will be fun to see Usman vs a better wrestler though.. eventually match with Ed Ruth and Covington.

Usman with anything over 50%... take this decision. But don't sleep on Ponzi.

I hope Usman violently KOs this eye poking cheater.

Ponz gonna need that plan B after Usman is done with him

But I actually think Ponz lays him out, his takedown defense and get ups are really good

I'm not really a big fan of Usman tbh, but the guy is a nightmare match-up for almost anyone at 170. He is really big and strong as hell, with excellent wrestling.

I can see why no one wants to fight him.

He is the definition of high risk low reward. The second he loses, people will be talking shit about how he isn't actually a good fighter. Its almost a lose/ lose to fight him.

Sad truth is Usman is just that good . Yeah he is a grinder wrestler. But he’s fluid on his feet and cofident. It’s gone look like rashad vs rampage

Back