Please Ponz do mma fans a favor an ko Usman

Kaiokenrye24

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The last time I wanted a fighter to win so badly was when TJ Dillashaw ko'd Cody no dad.

This fight is a main event and even if Usman wins the most boring 30-27 in history, the main event spot means he can't be ignored much longer. Usman is the most boring non wmma fighter on the ufc roster so please Ponz knock him out!

If its main event then its 5 rounds, in which case I think its more likely Usman grinds him down.

Ponzi winning would be cool, but 30% Usman is getting ducked by Colby for a reason.

Idk, Usman’s 30% interview made me a fan. I do want Ponzi to knock him out mainly because Ponzi’s more exciting to watch.

I think Usman is gonna grapple him to a decision sadly. He’s the black version of Demian Maia.

If its main event then its 5 rounds, in which case I think its more likely Usman grinds him down.

Ponzi winning would be cool, but 30% Usman is getting ducked by Colby for a reason.
Not saying Usman isn't good but why potentially lose a boring decision when you can fight Rda for the interim belt

Him and his 58% tdd are probably shit out of luck.

I have a feeling that Colby knows he has several holes to clean up after the Maia fight. He staying in the gym until he gets his title shot.

Charles Ponzi vs Prince Abooboo.

Both these guys are going to make me rich.

Sadly you are probably right

I'm not really a big fan of Usman tbh, but the guy is a nightmare match-up for almost anyone at 170. He is really big and strong as hell, with excellent wrestling.

I can see why no one wants to fight him.

Not saying Usman isn't good but why potentially lose a boring decision when you can fight Rda for the interim belt
He was getting ducked by him before that matchup was announced like 2 days ago. I agree now that Colby got RDA it doesn't make sense to fight Usman, but I thought RDA was getting the Woodley fight in which case Usman/Colby made a lot of sense.

I have a feeling that Colby knows he has several holes to clean up after the Maia fight. He staying in the gym until he gets his title shot.
Also the fact that Covington is a smaller welterweight

I hope he is because his striking will have to come a long way if he is on par with Demian "K1" Maia on the feet.

I went to Wikipedia to confirm how many of Usman's fights were decisions and I saw this and died laughing:

upload_2018-3-24_14-52-53.png

Why didn't Anderson or Weidman just KO Lanklet Strong Linkin Mark if he is so bad?

Having bad standup doesn't mean everyone with good standup should KO you. Maia is good on the mat, Anderson avoided going down there with him to the point that he got booed out of Dubai(?) and Weidman is a good grappler who took that fight on short notice, why blow your energy going for a KO if you might not get it?

I think Marquardt is the only one to KO Maia.

I wouldn't actually be mad this time if he poked him in the eyes first, as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back