please people jon jones wasnt cleared there 1 thing people are forgetting

Lying cheating scum bag yes.

Loser?

no.gif

yup.

White knight? Lol wut?!
I am the one here who doesn't care what he does outside of the cage. I am not looking for a role model or a perfect human being to be inspired by, that is some gay bullshit.
All I care is to see more fights from one of the greatest.
<{JustBleed}>

greatest cheater you mean

Your incoherent ramblings clearly show that you are not fine. You are drowning your sorrows in alcohol and crying like a bitch while the GOAT is set to take over the world again and destroy everybody in his path.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

yes dc retirement will be amazing.

in b4 ts says english is his 4th language

Are you telling me he was fighting clean guys? Shogun? Chael? Belfort? Rampage?
Or maybe DC is innocent?
hqdefault.jpg

where dc dialed drug test. I wait.

jon jones has 3 and that still a fact.

I said from day one the towel thing wasn't a good look for dc but he didn't cheat and would been given 2 hours still to finish. the same thing yoel got as well.

I said from day one the towel thing wasn't a good look for dc but he didn't cheat and would been given 2 hours still to finish. the same thing yoel got as well.
So towel wasn't a cheat?! This is hypocrite. DC owes money to Rumble.

here one thing people are forgetting jon jones would need a hearing with csac to get his license back as well.

they set out a guide lines and if they not feel like he done what they said he still be out until they until they see it fit.
No he will be back. Sorry dude just accept it and move on with your life.

yes dc retirement will be amazing.

So DC retiring with Jones taking away his belt from him is going to be amazing?

I'd feel bad for DC tonbe honest, he is a great fighter and a role model. It's just that Jones is a better fighter.

So DC retiring with Jones taking away his belt from him is going to be amazing?

I'd feel bad for DC tonbe honest, he is a great fighter and a role model. It's just that Jones is a better fighter.

to bad jbj was to scared to fight dc clean.

You shouldn't post threads while coked up.

here one thing people are forgetting jon jones would need a hearing with csac to get his license back as well.

they set out a guide lines and if they not feel like he done what they said he still be out until they until they see it fit.

im just fine. it jon who the loser.

I know how to not have to be standing in a jail cell until that person.

what will u say when jon is crying in the victim again.

who will you blame than.

cant wait until he busted again and is crying like he still the victim.

where the failed drug test. dc would of still had 2 more hours after that to take care of it.

howisbabbyformed.jpg

Back