Please no Fedor vs Crocop fight

The Big Babou

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is anyone else conflicted by this potential rematch?

It's a shame Crocop's on those Japanese supplements but whatever he's taking it's obviously helping to prolong his career which I guess is a good thing.

I'm a massive fan of both fighters - the evidence is in my posts on these forums over the years - but his recent physical transformation & subsequent career resurgence is questionable (that's a watered-down politically correct statement). It makes a rematch with Fedor kinda pointless

The significance of their 1st fight was that both fighters were at the top of their game (I don't think there were better HW's anywhere at the time) & the hype around that fight was surreal... it was a monumental moment in mma history. They've both since declined, retired & resumed fighting for whatever reason, & we're clinging to that memory of the 1st fight in the hope that a rematch might also be a great fight. It'll probably be more like Crocop vs Pat Barry but with the roles reversed. Meh...

But I'll prolly still watch it. Geez...

Flame on

If Cro Cop wins it will seem to erase the win from Fedor's record. Fuck this fight. Not only that but we've already seen it. A new opponent is always more exciting unless it's someone who almost won against all odds like Sonnen and Anderson Silva.

Firstly I don't think it's a given that crocop is on roids. He has been getting tested regularly for over 10 years and has not pissed hot a single time.

He is not like other older fighters like Fedor who's dedication to training is questionable. Crocop lives to train.

If Fedor gets past Mitrione I would be interested in seeing the rematch...but only in Rizin or in a ring elsewhere, not in a cage in Bellator.

If they agree why wouldnt I?

Would be as good as their first fight? Hell no! But I would watch it anyways.

Firstly I don't think it's a given that crocop is on roids. He has been getting tested regularly for over 10 years and has not pissed hot a single time.

He is not like other older fighters like Fedor who's dedication to training is questionable. Crocop lives to train.

If Fedor gets past Mitrione I would be interested in seeing the rematch...but only in Rizin or in a ring elsewhere, not in a cage in Bellator.

I doubt CroCop has been doing roids as well. He even fully disclosed his use of HGH (iirc) which he was recommended due to a serious persistant injury.

These 2 guys are my 2 favorite fighters ever, whether we talk boxing, kickboxing or MMA.

And this is the MMA fight I really wanna see this year (if Fedor wins against Mitrione), much more than any other UFC fight.

What's a great fight idea. A bad match would face Fedor with some young guns - it's more likely for him to lose.

Fight with Mitrione doesn't make sense at all - fighting a younger, bigger guy. What does he has to gain from that fight? If he loses - he's out of his prime. If he wins - nobody really cares, he's not the top heavyweight.

Old f*cks should fight other old farts, not hungry youngsters.

I would prefer to see Fedor fight for the Bellator HW belt instead of watching him quickly KO CroCop in a rematch. Even a HGH and ROIDED up Crocop has 0 chance beating the MMA GOAT.

I would prefer to see Fedor fight for the Bellator HW belt instead of watching him quickly KO CroCop in a rematch. Even a HGH and ROIDED up Crocop has 0 chance beating the MMA GOAT.
Are on drugs or are you like 5 years old?

Have you seen how much muscle mass he's put on since leaving the UFC? Granted, hes always been in great shape but at 40+ its super difficult to gain more mass. He's clearly on something.

Have you seen how much muscle mass he's put on since leaving the UFC? Granted, hes always been in great shape but at 40+ its super difficult to gain more mass. He's clearly on something.
Yes I have, and it's nothing.

Are you just looking at photos taken during/after a weight lifting session at his gym or what?

April 2015 vs Gonzaga 2 (232lb)
krakw-poland-10th-april-2015-mirko-cro-cop-weighs-in-at-232-lbs-before-ekjnma.jpg

September 2016 Rizin opening round (230lb)
maxresdefault.jpg

December 2016 Rizin finals (233lb)
20161228091621_Untitled1.JPG

Yup, CC is on something according to the pictures. Its called training for the last 20 years....

C'mon... there are plenty other pictures on this forum that prove otherwise. Maybe its the hgh, maybe its something else... he's bigger. Let's just agree to disagree.

C'mon... there are plenty other pictures on this forum that prove otherwise. Maybe its the hgh, maybe its something else... he's bigger. Let's just agree to disagree.

He's not on anything and he's not bigger. The dude trains everyday and will continue to do so long after fighting. His muscle composition is not out of line or anything close to being suspect.

Anyways, hope CC vs Fedor 2 happens....

One of the many things that's impressive about the man.. he's always fit no matter what. Talk about having such a disciplined lifestyle. Good for him.

I don't think you understand how much that Victory would mean to CC he dedicated that fight to his dead father if I remember correctly. And I'm sure it's been eating at him ever since. The man has only asked two rematches in his entire career.

Maybe. CroCop has been posting a lot of training photos and videos on Bookface lately.

Back