Please make Smilies easier to access during quick reply

Adamant

Adamantium Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
During quick reply we have to click on the three verticle dots like savages to access the smilie button. It's a step too far. Can it be made to where the smilie button is already there like before, without the extra step?
<{vega}>

Also, smilies in the smilie select drop down should be bigger so we can see them easier.

1701500199252.png

During quick reply we have to click on the three verticle dots like savages to access the smilie button. It's a step too far. Can it be made to where the smilie button is already there like before, without the extra step?
<{vega}>

Also, smilies in the smilie select drop down should be bigger so we can see them easier.

View attachment 1014157
Is this on mobile?

Screenshot (3).png
Screenshot (5).png

It has always been like this for me. ^ @Slobodan

Screenshot (25).png

And those tiny little faces.

@Slobodan Hey, just curious if you were able to figure out what's up with my smilies?
<{Joewithit}> <{vega}>

@Slobodan Hey, just curious if you were able to figure out what's up with my smilies?
<{Joewithit}> <{vega}>
Sorry I forgot to reply.

Have you zoomed in on the browser by any chance?

I'm on Firefox and if I zoom in at 180%, it looks a lot similar to yours:

1701930638849.png

Otherwise at 100% scaling it's like this:

1701930671717.png

Can it be made to where the smilie button is already there like before, without the extra step?

Try to zoom at 120 % - that's when the smilies appear on mine.
Any higher % zooming in hides them. Hope that helps out!

Sorry I forgot to reply.

Have you zoomed in on the browser by any chance?

I'm on Firefox and if I zoom in at 180%, it looks a lot similar to yours:

View attachment 1015337

Otherwise at 100% scaling it's like this:

View attachment 1015338
lol, damn, that was it. I was zoomed in 110% and it does make it disappear. Gotta go to 100% to show it like yours. Thanks!

Any way to make the smilies bigger, like they used to be? Even at 100% they are still pretty tiny.

lol, damn, that was it. I was zoomed in 110% and it does make it disappear. Gotta go to 100% to show it like yours. Thanks!

Any way to make the smilies bigger, like they used to be? Even at 100% they are still pretty tiny.
I'll bring it up, I meant to do it the other day but I keep forgetting, it is too small on desktop for sure

Back