Please make a seperate forum for the Khabib Conor fight

Johnny Rosa

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please??

How many 'who do you consider the real LW champ' threads can I wade through in one day?
Not that anyone cares, but if there's no subforum I'll be gone from this forum, at least till after the fight. Maybe get myself banned just for fun.

Who do you consider the real LW champion Conor or khabib threads are retarded and pointless

Everyone knows it Tony

Please??

How many 'who do you consider the real LW champ' threads can I wade through in one day?
Not that anyone cares, but if there's no subforum I'll be gone from this forum, at least till after the fight. Maybe get myself banned just for fun.
Stop holding bitterness deep in your bum soul.

I don't believe you

Imagine how bad it will get if Conor wins.

if there's no subforum I'll be gone from this forum, at least till after the fight. Maybe get myself banned just for fun.

Bqk3.gif

This is the Conor/Khabib sub now
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

I'm sorry that the daily "Who is teh GOAT" and the "Who would win prime vs prime" threads will have to suffer.

We need a new forum for UFC related things.

I'm all for it, the Colin fluffers are gonna be out in full force again and it's too much cringe for even the most seasoned and hardened sherdoggers like myself.

Please??

Yes I just made a thread about this only use the main forum for announcements or crazy rumors after the sub forum is made

No. Worst idea ever.

That is all.

Please??

You sound triggered.

Back