Please let us not forget.......

The fuck?
Do you realize how small those guys are compared to Chuck?

Weight classes exist for a reason, he would literally manhandle all of those guys like they were his grandchildren.
Even at 205lbs Max especially fights like a perfect gimmie for Liddell.

In his 4th pro fight, ten years ago. I think he might be a bit better now.
But is he good enough now to beat a prime Chuck Liddell? Personally, I think the size discrepancy would be a lot bigger than the skill discrepancy.

Remember Chuck cut weight to hit 205 too. If we're getting the biggest, baddest, best Chuck in an openweight fight I cannot see how Volkanovski could win.

If the size discrepancy was that big then Volk would have to be fighting a borderline bum. Which I don't think Chuck was.

I dunno man, if it was open weight then all of those guys would be a lot bigger than if they were cutting. I think a 190 lb Volkanovski kills just about everyone, but I'm biased.
Volk is 5'6", Chuck is like 6'2" and would be 220+.

I don't mean this as an insult even though it will come across that way, but this is the opinion of someone who hasn't really trained before.

Volk is 5'6", Chuck is like 6'2" and would be 220+.

I don't mean this as an insult even though it will come across that way, but this is the opinion of someone who hasn't really trained before.
I have trained extensively, and I have no interest in having a logical discussion about this.

He's a legend and I hate to say it, but he was overrated.

That chin was glass for quite a while.

Love him, though.

Does having a glass chin automatically mean you are overrated?

Wins over the likes of Ortiz, Overeem, Belfort, Couture, and even a bare-knuckle victory over Pele are all great wins, glass jaw or otherwise, and he was able to win a UFC Title and defend it several times.

I would even go so far as to say he is underrated by many. I’ve seen a lot of people say he only won because of eyepokes, or that his skill wasn’t up to par with other fighters of his era.

Is this a simple attempt at likes? Let's goo chuck was a beast
No, it was a spur of the moment realization. Had a thought, a posted it. Although, I know how people should feel about it, and maybe by posting they would agree, it was a nice spur of the moment realization.

Time to shut your cuck mouth up. Chicks above you. We’re talking pre-Conor fighters here. Before your time. Go finger your twink ass while you think of O’Malley. Men are talking here.

Member when everyone thought Rashad was a lay and pray boring wrestler?

And he shut up all the sherbros by icing Lidell. It was a good day.

Does having a glass chin automatically mean you are overrated?

Wins over the likes of Ortiz, Overeem, Belfort, Couture, and even a bare-knuckle victory over Pele are all great wins, glass jaw or otherwise, and he was able to win a UFC Title and defend it several times.

I would even go so far as to say he is underrated by many. I’ve seen a lot of people say he only won because of eyepokes, or that his skill wasn’t up to par with other fighters of his era.

Chuck didn't have a glass chin in his prime. Far from it.

Just bleed GOD.

it's amazing how much the skill of this sport has improved. I would pick max halloway, suga sean or volk to beat him.
Wtf Prime Chuck would fucking murder theses guys. There's weight classes for a reason. Fuck you must be the one fan Ronda was talking to "under the right circumstances I could beat Cain".

Just bleed GOD.

it's amazing how much the skill of this sport has improved. I would pick max halloway, suga sean or volk to beat him.

Wow you're an idiot. Young tard. Sorry but the sport is the same. He'd still be top 10.

I dunno man, if it was open weight then all of those guys would be a lot bigger than if they were cutting. I think a 190 lb Volkanovski kills just about everyone, but I'm biased.
Open weight Volkanovski wouldn't be top 1000 globaly.

Member when everyone thought Rashad was a lay and pray boring wrestler?

And he shut up all the sherbros by icing Lidell. It was a good day.
2 of his last 3 wins before that fight were by KO

He was a champ because he was protected from Page, Hendo, Arona and Shogun, in the regional level promotion that was the UFC after they got rid of Semmy, Murilo and co.

In the big stage though..
20201120012550_IMG_9384.JPG

Back