Please Eddie Alvarez Come Back to the UFC!

Lost it embarrassingly and lost pretty much every other big fight. His best win after RDA was knocking out a punching bag.

The way he lost it doesn't erase his achievements. Your a casual if you believe it does.

He's at the end of his career and is focusing on accumulating all the money he can. Good for him. He's had an amazing run and reached the top. He can look back on his career with pride.

TS you are a gentleman and a scholar... said no one.

I hope Ben Aspirin comes out of hiding to fight Eddie at 170

He wants to go fight fighters that don't know how to wrestle.

I’m sad to see him go, he usually came to fight one way or another. Sure the the division has lots of great fighters but I think he had more to give to the ufc. I bet he got a sweet deal at One to fight some lower but decent competition. Can’t blame him for that.

He's at the end of his career and is focusing on accumulating all the money he can. Good for him. He's had an amazing run and reached the top. He can look back on his career with pride.

Absolutely agree, so far he has a had a great career with belts from Bodog Fights, Bellator and Ufc; most can’t say that much.

Pretty much, Eddie has had a shit UFC career. Nothing of value was lost, One FC paid too much money for so little.

Knocking out RDA and Justin Gaethje isn't shitty. Neither is WINNING THE FUCKING BELT.

Yeah his fights against Giblert and Pettis kinda sucked but he still won them.

4 wins over 4 former world champs is good dude.

None of his three losses were bad either.

Back