Please critique this routine!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had to resurrect this thread because I think I know some guys at my gym who do this workout...

I use this routine when I really feel like I haven't been blasting my biceps enough... I mean this really brings out my bicep peak ya know?

Too complicated.
I think I'll just take it one day at a time, starting with the gunz" portion.

"so you can hit your intercostals and serratus" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i once sought out, and found, an exercise on exrx to target the serratus. after 2 weeks i realized it was stupid. that was about 3 years ago and i'm not nearly that gay anymore. for the record.

The high rep is typical, but there's one lift a good wannabe gym rat is never afraid to max out on: the 2 man bench press. This should be tested every other week and should go up at least 20lbs each time. If your progress starts to stall, get a stronger spotter.

I like to call that one the co-BP. If your spotter ain't sweating, you're not doing it right.

I never get tired of reading this.

(it reminds me of how dumb I use to be)

I like to call that one the co-BP. If your spotter ain't sweating, you're not doing it right.

Oh and he's gotta shout "It's all you" no matter how much he's straining to pull the weight off your chest.

The high rep is typical, but there's one lift a good wannabe gym rat is never afraid to max out on: the 2 man bench press. This should be tested every other week and should go up at least 20lbs each time. If your progress starts to stall, get a stronger spotter.

I don't mind offering spots, but there are a few people I have learned to avoid when they are benching alone because I know I will have to do some heavy ass upright rows.

I don't mind offering spots, but there are a few people I have learned to avoid when they are benching alone because I know I will have to do some heavy ass upright rows.

The sad thing is that at the big box place I go to on occasion, I have to actually tell people to just give me the hand off and only touch the bar if the bar starts to fall back down.

I tell anyone who spots me on something heavy to hand it off and only help me out if I clearly verbally ask for it. Even after saying that I still once had a friend grab onto a bench press because I accidentally groaned a bit on the last rep.

I tell anyone who spots me on something heavy to hand it off and only help me out if I clearly verbally ask for it. Even after saying that I still once had a friend grab onto a bench press because I accidentally groaned a bit on the last rep.

I always tell the lifter "Until you start frantically nodding, I won't do shit".

Do NOT touch a bar that is still moving upwards. Rippetoe FTW!

"I'd like to thank you for loaning me the Donger."

"No problem."

lol, this is hilarious

last comment on 1st page is a real good idea

Back