Please critique this routine!!!!!!!!!!!!

I honestly think this would make a good "What NOT to do" link in the stickies. Not that those kind of people ever read the stickies...

Waxwingslain said:
I honestly think this would make a good "What NOT to do" link in the stickies. Not that those kind of people ever read the stickies...
Well done you just completly undermined your own post, the kinds of people that need to see this post are the kind that will just post something near identical themselves.

bloody hilarious the sad thing is a year ot two ago i would have done that routine :redface:

man how could I have missed this post.

Finally straightened me out. I am dropping my routine and adopting this one. My feat of strength for the church will be a preacher curl for 20 reps.

Bonus points for partial preacher curls @ 225lbs.

I'm seriously considering adopting this routine with 1 minor change. Instead of a 4 day split I'd make it a 5 days split, with an intense ARM-AGEDDON being my Wed routine, and adding an active recovery day on saturday of light preacher and hammer curls.

I'll join you, I can bring my Big Guns portable bicep and tricep amplification to use on the way.

Testimonial:

I've been on this program for only 3 short weeks, and have already noticed a huge increase in the amount of penis heads shooting in my mouth!

*jumps in pool*

SmashiusClay said:
That's it, screw this planet, I'm leaving.
I've already called dibs on mars, you can take...uranus

I call Plu... uh, never mind. It's just a fucking rock.

That website made my penis invert for about two seconds.

fat_wilhelm said:
Monday: Guns

Dumbell Concentration Curls (3 sets of 12-15)

Preacher Curls with EZ-Curl Bar (3 sets of 12-15): I try to keep my range of motion to just the top 1/3 of the lift because it really helps me feel the burn.

Cable Curls with EZ-Curl Cable Handle (3 sets of 8-12): This is my main mass builder that I hit after I

Alan Goode said:
I've already called dibs on mars, you can take...uranus
Nah I'll take Uranus instead (geddit?), although mercury looks kinf of cool, i'm fed up of the cold weather here in Blighty.

Taken from www.getbigguns.com under the "from wimp to pimp" link...

barbells.jpg

rangemotion.jpg

And it's only 5 easy payments of $29.95!!!!!

Normally, I'd just say "different methods for different goals for different people," but...

DEAR GOD, WHAT IS THAT THING?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back