Please critique this routine!!!!!!!!!!!!

LPF4 said:
Fatty,

If I may suggest the most important exercise for gaining size/strength in the Gunz: Barbell curls in the squat rack. Spend all your time in the rack doing curls and guys will envy you.

Do that in the right Gym and you will at least learn to take punches.

PhxJudoJujitsu said:
At first I suspected it was a joke, but on the net you get so many idiots posting routines like this, i wasnt sure

When in doubt, FLAME first, and ask questions later.

PhxJudoJujitsu said:
Why do you have two days for your arms? Arms should be your least prioroty. You're doing too much isolation work. Look at powerlifters, they have big arms, and do very little arm work.

Actually guys we should be nice to this guy 'cos at least he knows that and isn't asking how he can build the inner head on his biceps or something...
Welcome to S&P..

graedy said:
Right. Welcome.

Thanks, i was a college athlete (Baseball) and have a phys ed degree (but i dont work in phys ed) so i know a few things about lifting, but not everything

PhxJudoJujitsu said:
Why do you have two days for your arms? Arms should be your least prioroty. You're doing too much isolation work. Look at powerlifters, they have big arms, and do very little arm work.

I have HUGE forearms and I don't lift much

then again I'm single and bored

don't judge me

*runs off crying*

Byt fatty, how in the world do i get my face chizzled? Gunz are nothing without a chizzled face complimented by a dyed blonde soul patch.

jk3004 said:
Byt fatty, how in the world do i get my face chizzled? Gunz are nothing without a chizzled face complimented by a dyed blonde soul patch.

Are you just testing me?

Naturally, if you want a chiseled face, all you have to do is shut the fuck up as hard as you can every day.

Hulkamania, circa 2005

Im a little late on this, but let the flaming begin...

To go for mass and strength I usually do less reps ie. 4 sets of 5 heavy weights. but light enough to control, and workout on one part of the body one night at a time. I do this so I can really murder my muscles. A little bit of Xyience helps out too. lol

Uncle Bully said:
To go for mass and strength I usually do less reps ie. 4 sets of 5 heavy weights. but light enough to control, and workout on one part of the body one night at a time. I do this so I can really murder my muscles. A little bit of Xyience helps out too. lol

You wear FUBU and entirely too much hair prioduct, don't you?

Ian Coe said:
I have HUGE forearms and I don't lift much

then again I'm single and bored

don't judge me

*runs off crying*

LOL I actually knew a guy who split his "Arm workout" into two days upper arms and lower arms :icon_chee

PhxJudoJujitsu said:
LOL I actually knew a guy who split his "Arm workout" into two days upper arms and lower arms :icon_chee

The word I like in this sentense is "knew".

I don't understand why more people dont do calisthenics its the best for core physical strength good routine add 3 sets of a hundred pushups and youll be even stronger

PhxJudoJujitsu said:

I have several semi-friends who has dedicated two days to biceps and triceps.

You can't believe how creative they are; I've been with them a couple of times, and it's incredible how many new biceps exercises I have learned from them. The other day I vitnessed a biceps curl in cable cross over machine. I couldn't believe my own eyes -- WTF?! I'm sure it's a common exercise, but I had never seen it before - it was ridiculous. After a lot of sets with curling, they actually atttempt to train their backs with some standard pulldowns.

I know I should learn them real lifting, but I can't bother. I let them live happily in their ignorance while they complain about low bench numbers.

edit: I found an animation of the abovementioned curl

cccurlshigh.gif

We gotta sticky this routine. Smashius - make it happen!!!

Waxwingslain said:
We gotta sticky this routine. Smashius - make it happen!!!
Why? We get them regularly, just the rest of them have far more curling and are proposed entirely seriously.

Back