Please critique this routine!!!!!!!!!!!!

fat_wilhelm

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Monday: Guns

Dumbell Concentration Curls (3 sets of 12-15)

Preacher Curls with EZ-Curl Bar (3 sets of 12-15): I try to keep my range of motion to just the top 1/3 of the lift because it really helps me feel the burn.

Cable Curls with EZ-Curl Cable Handle (3 sets of 8-12): This is my main mass builder that I hit after I

Nah. You have to throw in a set of regular barbell curls on your Monday routine. Preferably done using the power rack as a rest for the bar between sets, 'cause you probably can't deadlift as much as you can curl, and therefore can't just put the bar back down on the ground.

Any reason for the "have you lost your ******* mind" post, or has someone jacked your account?

Man this routine really looks complete.

I'm going to start it on monday, can't wait for the GUNS BABY!

Stonebreaker said:
Any reason for the "have you lost your ******* mind" post, or has someone jacked your account?

I take it you don't like the routine?

I personally feel this routine should be stickied.

I was wondering though, how long does your 'pump' last as i usually like to go out clubbing to show off my guns. Any estimates? i'd like to get that perfect girth for the club.

Lacks functional strength, you need to add in pistols while stood on an exercise ball with your other leg behind your neck, while you juggle kettlebells. Seriously I learnt abouit it at wussfit.

Ban

I'd like to strike the ban comment from the record, and officially steal Graedy's brilliant idea below. This routine must be made into a "special sticky". As special as the man who created it.

*gazes into fatty's blue eyes, begins to weep for the starving children of Tampa Bay...*

Add this rouitne to the stickies. Seriously. And everyone who wwlaks in here and asks BBquestions without reading the stickies just gtes a link to this routine.
We could post it with a new user called BigGunz666 or something like that.

- New ignorant and stupid user comes in.
- Asks his ***** question.
- Gets link to "BigGunz666"s superroutine and leaves pleased.

Last friday I was dl'ing and there was a pretty big guy on the cable machine supersetting tricep pulldowns with cable curls. While I was loading the bar to 405 he came over and asked me if I was "some sort of powerlifter or something". I politely explained that I had never competed, but that I followed a powerlifting-type routine because my primary concern was getting strong, not pretty. I pulled 405 for 5 and then he informs me that he didn't think I would be able to do that much weight. He added that he didn't deadlift beacause he didn't want to hurt his back. I added that he didn't seem to be too concerned about hurting his guns. Confusion ensued. Barut by lungdump.

Good routine Fatty_McWilhelm.

Barut said:
Last friday I was dl'ing and there was a pretty big guy on the cable machine supersetting tricep pulldowns with cable curls. While I was loading the bar to 405 he came over and asked me if I was "some sort of powerlifter or something". I politely explained that I had never competed, but that I followed a powerlifting-type routine because my primary concern was getting strong, not pretty. I pulled 405 for 5 and then he informs me that he didn't think I would be able to do that much weight. He added that he didn't deadlift beacause he didn't want to hurt his back. I added that he didn't seem to be too concerned about hurting his guns. Confusion ensued. Barut by lungdump.

Good routine Fatty_McWilhelm.

This story could have used a headbutt and a groin stomp....I give it an 8.

graedy said:
Add this rouitne to the stickies. Seriously. And everyone who wwlaks in here and asks BBquestions without reading the stickies just gtes a link to this routine.
We could post it with a new user called BigGunz666 or something like that.

- New ignorant and stupid user comes in.
- Asks his ***** question.
- Gets link to "BigGunz666"s superroutine and leaves pleased.

As Bacon already pointed out, this is a genious idea. Both the noobs and we regulars would be pleased by this. Aaaah, so many dumb threads we didnt have to be bothered with. Although, the flaming can be quite entertaining...

I like flaming people, it creates group solidarity among us

Fatty,
That's a sick routine. I'll have to see how to fit that one into my routine. Screw it I'm dropping my routine.

If I may suggest the most important exercise for gaining size/strength in the Gunz: Barbell curls in the squat rack. Spend all your time in the rack doing curls and guys will envy you.

Fatty,you need to start taking your medication again now please.

If theres to be no more flaming of the BBing types, im transferring to the O/T forum. Im here for the entertainment, dammit!

add donkey calf raises to legs day, people see those babies you're really lacking

also remember to focus on flexing in the mirror between sets, especially on guns day. this keeps the pump going better

Please tell me you didnt write that whole thing. Utterly terrifying.

Back