Please ban knees to the head

I love strikes, grappling and ground game.. thats why i watch. But someone's body going LIMP after knee'd to the face is just too much. I know you are here just bleed bitches but I care about other humans as well. Really. That Dariush ko made me hate MMA.

You're one fkd up unit.

I actually posted the same thing after weidman took the knee from yoel, mainly b/c page's skull crusher was still on my mind.
Looking back, I think it was mainly page's skull crushing knee that made me wonder just how dangerous the move really is. Statistically speaking, if someone else's skull get crushed, it may be worth revisiting the rule.

But for now, i think they should continue to allow it. Though it is nice to see someone with more humanity visit these threads.

No knees to the head = Wrestlers shooting for takedowns for 15 minutes eeking out decision wins....wow how exciting.

Wait a minute TS; tis Dariush fault after all: "Protect yourself at all times." :)

No dude... sometimes someone accidently kicks someone in soccer. Maybe darts or golf.
And all the eye injuries from darts... And we won't know if a Happy Gilmore comes along. he is screwed, he should just watch paint dry...

I always felt knees to head should be banned.

I want two referees fighting each other at the same time as the combatants over who makes the calls. All in one cage. A cage made of fire.

I want that because fuck you, that's why I want that.

I love strikes, grappling and ground game.. thats why i watch. But someone's body going LIMP after knee'd to the face is just too much. I know you are here just bleed bitches but I care about other humans as well. Really. That Dariush ko made me hate MMA.

So going limp and dropping like a sack of potatoes from
  • fist to the face
  • elbow to the face
  • shin to the face
  • foot to the face
  • standing guillotine
is just fine and dandy, but those knees... oh no not the knees!

Its just too violent. I can handle punches to the head or head kicks but knees are too brutal. Venom page vs santos.. That Dariush KO was bad. Anyone else agrees?

The MVP KO was brutal and if more guys were getting their skulls cracked, I'd agree with you. But if you're just talking about the aesthetics of a knee KO vs. a punch, then I kind of agree with the "pussy" comments.

You can ban knees to the head, but still mma will not qualify for the arts.

Should just ban strikes altogether.

Everyone should just pelvic thrust the hell out of each other
C2iDp.gif

Bring back knees to the head of grounded opponent

I want to see more of Sakuraba vs. Arona

I'm here to see people get fucked up. not caressed into unconsciousness

That MVP knee was something brutal, I agree. But you still can't outlaw them. That's a risk you take in MMA, and it's pretty damn rare.

You dare defy the JBG by banning knees!!!????

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Its just too violent. I can handle punches to the head or head kicks but knees are too brutal. Venom page vs santos.. That Dariush KO was bad. Anyone else agrees?

Not me....

Morgan-Freeman-Leaves-Table-with-Food.gif

Back