Please ban knees to the head

I love strikes, grappling and ground game.. thats why i watch. But someone's body going LIMP after knee'd to the face is just too much. I know you are here just bleed bitches but I care about other humans as well. Really. That Dariush ko made me hate MMA.
You should watch Pablo Garza v fredson Paixao

If you didn't enjoy that ko I think you are a person who shouldn't exist anymore

Settle down Dariush. No need to be all salty. You're probably still groggy so I'll give you a pass.

I disagree but just watched the replay of that like 5 times in a row and can see where youre coming from. The sound of edsons knee hitting his jaw was brutal

Conor McGregor is out of the picture, so his role players have resorted to just outright trolling now.

Let's also ban uppercuts to prevent Houston Alexander from coming back and taking the belt.

I'm not agreeing, but I doubt its a troll thread.

I was glad to see ONE ditch soccer kicks and got a similar response from the forum.

Well david lemieux just ko'd curtis stevens just had bad last night.

TS needs to go watch curling or soccer
1305890782_ibrahimovic_kicks_cassano_in_the_head_during_interview.gif

I dont get why kicking on ground isnt allowed but all these other brutal things are.

Its just too violent. I can handle punches to the head or head kicks but knees are too brutal. Venom page vs santos.. That Dariush KO was bad. Anyone else agrees?

I actually posted the same thing after weidman took the knee from yoel, mainly b/c page's skull crusher was still on my mind.
Looking back, I think it was mainly page's skull crushing knee that made me wonder just how dangerous the move really is. Statistically speaking, if someone else's skull get crushed, it may be worth revisiting the rule.

But for now, i think they should continue to allow it. Though it is nice to see someone with more humanity visit these threads.

TS is obviously secure with with his Beta status.

Back