Please ban knees to the head

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
Its just too violent. I can handle punches to the head or head kicks but knees are too brutal. Venom page vs santos.. That Dariush KO was bad. Anyone else agrees?

Go watch cheer leading boy and leave the real sport to the rest of us.

Should just ban strikes altogether.

Everyone should just pelvic thrust the hell out of each other

Man, I've been dying to see knees to the head on the ground legalized, but this is probably more likely.

d79a615597fc2b469e5c6b7d2d24e07a.gif

Well david lemieux just ko'd curtis stevens just had bad last night.

TS needs to go watch curling or soccer

No dude... sometimes someone accidently kicks someone in soccer. Maybe darts or golf.

I hope this happens a few more times this year

If Conor loses his belt I want to see him fight Barboza

Then you should ban yourself from watching MMA and just concentrate on your LGBT meetings.

Its just too violent. I can handle punches to the head or head kicks but knees are too brutal. Venom page vs santos.. That Dariush KO was bad. Anyone else agrees?
Sherdog please ban all these :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s from the forum. Anyone else agrees?

every amateur wrassler in the country will go into MMA then.

fuck you, TS.

Go watch cheer leading boy and leave the real sport to the rest of us.
I love strikes, grappling and ground game.. thats why i watch. But someone's body going LIMP after knee'd to the face is just too much. I know you are here just bleed bitches but I care about other humans as well. Really. That Dariush ko made me hate MMA.

When someone challenges you to a fight in a bar you don't establish rules nor ask how much they weigh.

I love strikes, grappling and ground game.. thats why i watch. But someone's body going LIMP after knee'd to the face is just too much. I know you are here just bleed bitches but I care about other humans as well. Really. That Dariush ko made me hate MMA.
Funny, it gave me an erection. Different strokes and such.

Back