Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
i might join you in this game buddy. i wanna see your demi-god skills in action here

Since my last post i uninstalled the game(which was just over two months ago). Been keeping an eye on it over these past two months but my hopes werent and still arent high with the development team. They created a great baseline game, yet lack the FPS genre experience to push it any further.

Perhaps when they do the full release i may get into modding to make the needed adjustments.

Since my last post i uninstalled the game(which was just over two months ago). Been keeping an eye on it over these past two months but my hopes werent and still arent high with the development team. They created a great baseline game, yet lack the FPS genre experience to push it any further.

Perhaps when they do the full release i may get into modding to make the needed adjustments.

Check out escape from tarkov. maybe more worth of your skills

i heard they are adding in damn zombies

Played 4 games. Got 5th place in one of them. I have managed to kill 0 people.

The game is really intriguing, though. My fear is that it essentially makes it so the most efficient way to win is hide in a bush or in behind a door and wait.

Last edited:
The next big patch is Thursday, they're suppose to be addressing the server issues. I have been playing for about a month maybe and a couple patches, the servers have gotten better but there are still times where they suck especially early game. The game needs work but it's a lot of fun running duo's and squads.

So is this game just all about camping and waiting? Because it really seems like it. Theres no real incentive not to. I feel like there should be some mechanics that can encourage players to set up a trap or something, and also ways to counter it.

So is this game just all about camping and waiting? Because it really seems like it. Theres no real incentive not to. I feel like there should be some mechanics that can encourage players to set up a trap or something, and also ways to counter it.

I dont have the game but there is a play area that shrinks forcing people to move or you die.

I dont have the game but there is a play area that shrinks forcing people to move or you die.

Yeah, and it encourages people to get inside the white circle and wait.

Yeah, and it encourages people to get inside the white circle and wait.
Easier said than done. Especially when you got 100 other people with the same idea.

Easier said than done. Especially when you got 100 other people with the same idea.

Maybe. But that's how I've died 100% of the time.

Put it this way. What's a better strategy than holing up in an advantageous position and simply waiting?

Maybe. But that's how I've died 100% of the time.

Put it this way. What's a better strategy than holing up in somewhat fortified/enclosed position and simply waiting?
In the 30+ games I've won, I rode the line about 25 of them. I personally hate being confined to a house in the middle and having to cover all angles.

In the 30+ games I've won, I rode the line about 25 of them. I personally hate being confined to a house in the middle and having to cover all angles.

Does riding the line mean staying right at the outskirts and following it as it shrinks? That's like every two minutes right? What are you doing in the meantime?

The better position doesn't necessarily mean being behind a door in a house, although that's definitely a popular tactic. It's just means finding a good place and waiting for someone to cross your path.

I'm not saying it isn't a valid tactic, I just would rather there be some mechanics that can shake things up a bit and make it less predictable. The bombing runs are somewhat helpful, but rare and easy to avoid. But it's something, and it's still EA so there's plenty of time. I doubt the game we're seeing is everything the game will be at launch. At least I hope so. There a ton of potential here.

I am kind of addicted to watching streamers play this, I don't even play it myself.

I love the initial parachuting, and the panic looking for a weapon and kill those around you. Gets intense.

Loses a bit after the first initial fight but still has some great moments.

http://www.pcgamer.com/playerunknow...ts-to-add-cross-play-between-pc-and-xbox-one/

Computer-Guy-Facepalm.jpg

I been playing alot latey and avg 2-3 kills a game and finishing around the 30 mark. I love it.

won 2 games in squads last night. love this game despite the flaws, pretty easy tbh. coming from h1z1 the shooting in pubg is way easier.

Maintaining 2+ kdr in solos and squads so far since reset, duos is a bit under 2 :(

The final few circles are often campfests, but you've still gotta move and fight when the time comes. Until then, my squad and I are almost always moving, unless there's a really great house we can wait in and intercept people coming into the circle. If you don't keep moving, you can fall behind in the loot race and find yourself having to race to disadvantageous circles. I find most of the tension in the game is from looking at an empty field you need to cross and knowing there are multiple scopes on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back