Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the sniper rifles are pretty good. The Mini-14 is probably the best non crate rifle you could get though. It's semi-auto so it functions at all ranges, 20 round mag base / 30 extended, and it's extremely accurate and easy to dial in.

i never fucked with that, though i prefer the k98. i think it has greater range

Heard it confirmed will be coming to ps4 probably second half 2018.

At the rate the PC version is taking, most likely 2030 some time.

No matter what i do, i just die in this game.

You can play a tactically PERFECT game, then you'll have to reposition because of the circle and get sniped by someone who has a suppressed KarK.

It's a mother, but I can't stop playing. :)

You can play a tactically PERFECT game, then you'll have to reposition because of the circle and get sniped by someone who has a suppressed KarK.

I'll get caught up on it in to time lol
It just bothers me that i got the game like a week ago and i only killed like 4 times.

It just bothers me that i got the game like a week ago and i only killed like 4 times.

The highest I've come solo is 2nd. I've won dual and team games with one kill. I've seen streamers get like a 15 kill game and I've seen people win with one or two kills.

I'm just glad to give as good as I get! :)

The game's relentless. I'm below average in mid to long range fights, so I have really pick my spots, especially in the late game.

Sometimes I'll try to be aggressive early and land in a popular spot and do well. Other times, I'll get crushed.

However, I'm the undisputed hand to hand champ... lol. 4 & 0 in fist fights.

The game's relentless. I'm below average in mid to long range fights, so I have really pick my spots, especially in the late game.

Sometimes I'll try to be aggressive early and land in a popular spot and do well. Other times, I'll get crushed.

However, I'm the undisputed hand to hand champ... lol. 4 & 0 in fist fights.
One of the hardest games ever indeed.
Most of the time i try to land on a 3 house combo near a bigger village.

Funny thing is as you've seen when we play, we tend to win in long range engagements and mid range. CQc we usually suck

straight up, land at the school and practice your ability to loot a gun as fast as possible and to fight/kill early. Buddy of mine and I spent probably 2 weeks doing ONLY school drops and we consitently get 4-5 kills a game.

Highest I ever got was 13 and I came in 3rd. it was devastating

but fuck is it ever addicting

Heard it confirmed will be coming to ps4 probably second half 2018.

At the rate the PC version is taking, most likely 2030 some time.
After playing fort nite for the first time tonight...... I finally understand the Pubg hype.

The highest I've come solo is 2nd. I've won dual and team games with one kill. I've seen streamers get like a 15 kill game and I've seen people win with one or two kills.

I'm just glad to give as good as I get! :)

I seem to always end up over looting, then spending ages in the blue. I end up rocking into the last 3 circles with about 20 players left, but totally loaded with health and gear and get wins pretty consistently. Rarely kill more than 4 players a game though (highest is 7).

20171010024437_1.jpg
20171007025028_1.jpg 20170929131417_1.jpg 20170925061646_1.jpg
20170923104144_1.jpgFightOutcomes.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to always end up over looting, then spending ages in the blue. I end up rocking into the last 3 circles with about 20 players left, but totally loaded with health and gear and get wins pretty consistently. Rarely kill more than 4 players a game though (highest is 7).

when you gonna join us aussie? You and @Scerpi gotta get on the grind on my discord channel.

Funny thing is we actually were able to get a game with 2 groups of 4 on my channel in the same game which was hella funny.

when you gonna join us aussie? You and @Scerpi gotta get on the grind on my discord channel.

Funny thing is we actually were able to get a game with 2 groups of 4 on my channel in the same game which was hella funny.

Maybe this weekend? I ordered some Logitech G633s yesterday, so should be all set.

Made chicken dinner for the first time tonight. Shit was stressful lmao.

best way to top a thanksgiving dinner?

a chicken dinner!

osuSwrZ.png

first game with an M24, got a lot of the Kill secures for my teammates, killed 2nd last guy and then meatshielded the last guy and then jumped prone as my teammate finished him off

had a perfect setup too.. were on the west coast beach surrounded by 3 boats and 2 uaz', had perfect cover/protection from all angles, and crates dropping in the water behind us, was a free win

That would be awesome. I normally play in a squad of 3 and it sometimes feels like we have squads working together against us (probably not but we get surrounded and rekt when it gets down to 15-20 left). Last night we were in the ruins and had a squad cornered. Next thing we know we get mowed down by 4 guys behind us, 1 of which had the 249. Probably had 10 bullets up my ass before we knew what hit us.

That would be awesome. I normally play in a squad of 3 and it sometimes feels like we have squads working together against us (probably not but we get surrounded and rekt when it gets down to 15-20 left). Last night we were in the ruins and had a squad cornered. Next thing we know we get mowed down by 4 guys behind us, 1 of which had the 249. Probably had 10 bullets up my ass before we knew what hit us.

what we wanted to do is get a 2v2v2v2v2v2v2v2 going on my discord, but do to bluehole turning into a twitch stream dick sucking contenst we cant.

I've seen clear teaming in singles before. Funny thing is I heard them before I saw them as they were using in-game chat.
Encountered my first hacker yesterday as well. Shooting through walls and killing people in buildings.

Edit: Looking into it, maybe they just had the invisible building glitch (although apparently there's a known exploit of it as well). Handy for them when they land in Georgopol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back