Playerunknowns Battlegrounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did get a few games in yesterday morning. Got final 4 and got shot in the back by a guy I swore who died outside the circle.

I shot him and he ran way back out of site. Then I saw a notification someone died outside the playzone. There were two guys on a ridge in front of me, so I was focused on them and was moving in to engage.... then.

Haha... He must have had zero health. I should have been more patient, but things ramp up pretty good at the end and I tend to get too amped up. Need to relax and keep my head more.

The way the game is now, if you run it on the lowest settings you'll probably do better in it. That way you won't have that much tall grass/bushes for people to hide behind.
They fixed that the very first major patch. Setting to Low foliage doesn't help really anymore (density is the same, the specific detail is just less).

They fixed that the very first major patch. Setting to Low foliage doesn't help really anymore (density is the same, the specific detail is just less).

Good!

Guys, pro tip, if you have an SSD you should migrate all the PUBG content to there as you will get better load times, even in game.

If you have a problem with weapons, buildings and other items not "spawning" straight away, that can be the fix.

Aight the game is downloading, graphics card in the mail. Looking forward to playing this.

my home girl got a kill on the back of the motorcycle and capped 2 dudes in the face and then i did the most epic jump and ever. End of the game i ended up coming 3rd but not before i killed another new by dieing with a cooked nade.

lol... yall might be too good for me.

Or.. you can use me as bait.

"Ok - Run to the building over there and we'll hide here and see if we who shoots at you".

naaa we tend to play pretty well team-comp when @Gref isnt military base drop crazy.

We tend to have a high percentage of times of ending in the top 10. For awhile we were ending in the top 5 consistently

just let me know when your ready pops and ill fire you another invite

Sidenote: anyone notice the groza is insanely accurate?

so you guys like the red zone feature? i think its bullshit, ive been caught up inside that shit twice today while on a firefight, at least idk keep the red zone but have a helicopter shoot the entire area so you know where it comes from or something

so you guys like the red zone feature? i think its bullshit, ive been caught up inside that shit twice today while on a firefight, at least idk keep the red zone but have a helicopter shoot the entire area so you know where it comes from or something

they use to have carpet bomb runs or napalm runs in battle royal army 3 and random gunships spawn in

My wife and I won a chicken dinner in our first dup game tonight! Had the Groza for the first time ever, holy shit that gun hits like a ton of bricks with barely any recoil!

Anyone ever wanna do squads add me on steam. iTHRILLHOUSE

NA

Last edited:
My wife and I won a chicken dinner in our first dup game tonight! Had the Groza for the first time ever, holy shit that gun hits like a ton of bricks with barely any recoil!

Anyone ever wanna do squads add me on steam. iTHRILLHOUSE
EU?

Just going through and catching up on this thread a bit!

I present to you, the next big eSport presented by Bluehole and ESL:
OBQfVG9.jpg

old-watch.gif

To be fair, every single person that was camping in the water died. it was technically the only way for them to get to the safe zone

rampage playing pubg <5>

Did this thread/players know that Rampage occasionally runs 8 MAN SQUAD GAMES! where he jacks up the level 3 armors/helmets/healers and decreases all the hand guns/shotgun spawns so its just full on AR/SMG battles,

I actually won one of them and they're crazy fun

Just found out Dr Disrespect was an "A" level athlete back in his college days.

the Doctor is 6 ft. 9! guy is huge!

New PUBG patch is a piece of shit. They take away crouch jumping before their vaulting mechanic is ready so its a bitch to jump thru windows again, and theres also a bug that fucks up ur keys if u dont use default keybinds, which i dont, cause they fucking suck. Fuck this patch bluehole / playerunknown u piece of shit

crouch jumping is still easy to do though? just hold shift towards a window then mash C+Spacebar at same time

ez pz

@iThrillhouse

I may have seen you in one of his games during that stream. It was a while ago though.

Right now my problem with crouch jumping is that the game seems like it can't handle multiple inputs or something. I'm using a Ducky mech with anti ghosting and a lot of times I press Shift+W+Space+C to crouch jump and I just walk into whatever I'm attempting to jump over. Anyone else get this?

Just going through and catching up on this thread a bit!

To be fair, every single person that was camping in the water died. it was technically the only way for them to get to the safe zone

Did this thread/players know that Rampage occasionally runs 8 MAN SQUAD GAMES! where he jacks up the level 3 armors/helmets/healers and decreases all the hand guns/shotgun spawns so its just full on AR/SMG battles,

I actually won one of them and they're crazy fun

the Doctor is 6 ft. 9! guy is huge!

crouch jumping is still easy to do though? just hold shift towards a window then mash C+Spacebar at same time

ez pz
Its not reliable... i start school every game and window jumping is crucial for ninja moves.. sucks getting shot in the back because their crouch jumping mechanic is extremely poor.. u cannot crouch mid jump and u cannot jump while crouched...

Also for good gamers who dont use WASD controls (cause they suck) we have to rebind our keys every PUBG load cause of bug in patch, still not fixed

@iThrillhouse

I may have seen you in one of his games during that stream. It was a while ago though.

Right now my problem with crouch jumping is that the game seems like it can't handle multiple inputs or something. I'm using a Ducky mech with anti ghosting and a lot of times I press Shift+W+Space+C to crouch jump and I just walk into whatever I'm attempting to jump over. Anyone else get this?

yah it takes a lot of pleading from his twitch subs/fans to get 8 man queues going these days. I think its cause when Page dies he (as match creator) has to sit for 15-25 minutes waiting for the game to play all the way through before he can get into another one again...too bad though because even though he's not a big streamer he paid like 6 figures for the ability to have his own custom server and he barely uses it.

as for the crouch-jump thing I'm in the same boat...depending on distance to a window it will sometimes not work, and sometimes will. I think it depends on if your sprint key registers first before anything. Like I'm 90% sure you have to have a running start to make it work

That being said, I've seen Shroud crouch jump through a window from a standing still position so who knows... I only crouch jump to escape a second floor if I'm pinned by a sniper from another building or for faster building loots in Pochinki, a buddy of mine and I run duos and majority of the time we just go to the school to practice our skirmish and crouch jump abilities

Its not reliable... i start school every game and window jumping is crucial for ninja moves.. sucks getting shot in the back because their crouch jumping mechanic is extremely poor.. u cannot crouch mid jump and u cannot jump while crouched...

Also for good gamers who dont use WASD controls (cause they suck) we have to rebind our keys every PUBG load cause of bug in patch, still not fixed

EDAF 4-LIFE!

my index finger broke just looking at my keyboard trying to comprehend gaming like that

Remember the original Xbox? Well I'm one of the few that was a fan of "Duke" controller.

Go big or go home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back